• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK Name Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

voodoobuddhist

I was thinking, since no one really knows BHK's actual name, then maybe he doesn't have one. He is the other side of Sora's heart and shall be nameless. Maybe, just maybe he develops a name throughout the game or someone gives him a name. Whatever his name is, it has to be something that suits him or something he is experiencing. For instance the names Kairi and Riku are synonyms in Japanese for the word "separation." In reality, they were separated throughout most of the first game. It's just a theory. I think it's a good one.

O

Orochi Yashiro

This theory is wrong BHK has been named, look in the archives. I apologize if it is all a lie. And I think BHK should be named Charlemagne

kizzyke

just accept that we'll only learn the name by playing the game (when it's released) they're never going to say it before the release...
that would just screw things up...on this moment, i really want to buy the game... and not only because i think it's awesome... but just because i want to know the kid's name...
;)

DaRkHeArT555

he has to be called something. The people he hang out with probably dont call him blondey or bhk

kizzyke

DaRkHeArT555 said:
he has to be called something. The people he hang out with probably dont call him blondey or bhk

Blondey...
that's a name...:rolleyes:

yeah...
anyway... he has a name... we only don't know which it is...

Sanctuary Keeper

Nope, the trailer translations for Diz was " What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order."

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
well i have a few ideas what his name could be
Tai = Body
Kai = Shell
which kinda sucks for me cause Tai and Kai are characters in my KH fanfic.... its gonna be really weird when Tai goes to TT if BHK's name is Tai
Tai also means Reality and the title for my KH fanfic is "Kingdom Hearts Reality" so you can see why i named my main character Tai

Firen

somebody post in this forum that BHKs name kazeki is
and that he got this info from a interview with nomaru

voodoobuddhist

Well, if BHK becomes part of the XIII Order then his name would have to have a letter X in it like every member in it. Just a random thought.

Zero Sora

Awards
Firen... that wasn't true... somebody made it up as a joke

hey i just noticed something.... i've been warned 10%.... wonder what thats for
maybe i didn't kiss a mods ass the right way.... meh don't really care

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Awards
um krillos.... yeah Aros... its not really japanese... nor does it have a meaning to it.... and that means Diz's name would have to be Mesna... you know... since its Ansem backwards

all im saying is i don't really like the idea of SE making such an unimaginative name for BHK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back