• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhk = No Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oathion

There it is folks, it's been proven that BHK has NO heart and was NOT suppose to EXIST! So all the theories that involved BHK with no heart could still be possible, keyword is some of the theories though.

Axel and the BHK are suppose to be reborn? WTF does that mean?:confused:

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
I wouldn't say hands down proven, though yeah, there's a lot of evidence to support it. My main evidence isn't that the quote was over BHK's sequence, but it sounds like something a kid would say. Would DiZ or Riku or any of the XIII order say "it's still tough"? *shrug* That's my idea.

It would be twisted if Sora was the one without a heart. *holds up hands placatingly* Not that I think that's possible!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Know what.... I'm a little skeptical about this one... I'm trying to work out possible theories, but non of them seem to work.

Whether he has no heart, or has like half of one or something, we'll find out in KH II, and then it will make sense. Nomura knows what he's doing, so let;s just trust him, 'K?

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Namine: You have..... no heart
BHK: How do i use the keyblade then?
Namine: Through a plot hole, silly.
BHK: Hmmmm, Nomura didnt know what he was doing huh?
Axel: Yes he did, he made me afterall (fangirl shreiking in the background)
BHK: (sighs) I'll go be sad somehwere else now.
Namine: damn emo kids....
Zexion: you bi+ch...

Last edited:
B

bettermanlamia

ok, is it possable that BHK's heart is in sora? idk im just talking :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back