• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK relationship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sorakicksbutt

you know it would be really funny if they'd told us its a girl not a boy lol:D

A

Audo

And he doesnt have a chest liek a girl. I dont know what you mean by FFX related but he is a brand new character and has nothing to do withj FFX at all besides the fact that the character designer is the same (Nomura)

S

Sorakicksbutt

hey I know alot of people who look like boys but their girls and they have no chest and when you first meet them its hard to tell that their girls I mean they've got it all the face looks like a boy hair just everything

adventchildkiori

thats scary, they must be freaken shemales! I hope you dont say anything to them or dont stare them down so much they are nervous...

BHK is a guy, look at all of the other guy character designs noruma has done, none of them look like girls.

S

Sorakicksbutt

actually man they're called tom boys and their out there actually I speak to a girl that refuses to wear dresses and when I first met her I said these exact words what's man then she said I'm a woman I was kinda shocked at first

oh yeah don't say anything about shemales that scares the sh*t out of me man
(go crawls under bed thinking It's a dream):(

S

Sorakicksbutt

I'm just going to end this right here I don't know any shemales at my school I haven't seen any shemales in my life and why did anyone bring this sh*t up anyway

adventchildkiori

I couldnt figure out which he was talking about so I just siad shemales instead of tomboy. -_- now I relize I should of said tomboy since people are getting pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back