• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK true identy (EVERYONE READ ME!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

baller4eva14

*ive seen so many topics dealing with BHK so i want to stop all of this nonsense and i want to show everyone in this froum to stop putting in junk about him. i know who he really is so read every single detail this will be the last topic about the BHK or DWU and by the way they are both the same characters so no mix up the duel wielding unknown is the blounde haired kid so read this to end this.*

SO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO BHK IS HUH.

Ill tell you first of all who played kingdom hearts chain of memories and final mix or read or watched the trailers in khinsider and know every detail if not read 1-5. unless you didn't play both of them or know anything remember this.
ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING CAN UNDERSTAND NOTHING(quote from ansem)
the answers were in the games the whole time. heres the list of hints who he is
1.)(COM) twilight town memories from BOTH Riku and Sora
2.)(COM) His FACE in the end of riku's story
3.) (TRAILER)Two keyblades of oblivion and oathkeeper
4.) (DEEP DIVE)DWU passes the oblivion i repeat oblivion to riku and BHK is DWU
5.) (REGUALR)finally in another side and story "WHERE'S SORA"

GIVE UP THIS KID IS A FUSION OF SORA AND RIKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he may not be real or he is real but he looks like sora and sort of riku. the oblivion represents riku's actions and oathkeeper as Sora's actions simply saying light and darkness. In deep dive when he used the strike technique he used the oathkeeper keyblade which sora can learn in kingdom hearts 1 and copied him. he passes the oblivion to Riku in deep dive because it bests suits him in battle in his actions and how does he know he's riku. in (COM) Vexen gave sora the memory which WAS FOUND THE OTHER SIDE OF HIS HEART HIS HEART of TWILIGHT TOWN WHERE THE BHK LIVED and RIKU had this memory too. because the BHK he was created or born to know them. in another side another story he saids "where Sora" how does he know him and knows its riku on top of the building. i don't know his name but i'll take a guess........... SOKU (sora and riku's name mixed together sorta like fusion in dragonball z just guess on name)
again its a guess Soku

those who agree..... post

S-E didnt say who is he...
and he wouldn't be in a fusion.... too long
i cant say good theory.
oh and sora and riku's memory about twilight town? wrong... the unknowns made the memory. play CoM again
you didnt say anything about normua so...... i guess its wrong.....
sora never came off the island.

My theory is that Kairi when she was placed in Sora's heart she might've shared memories.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
noone has confirmed this

all we know is that is that he can weild keyblades

dude,

DD IS A CONCEPT VID

baller4eva14

KH2Researcher

oh and sora and riku's memory about twilight town? wrong... the unknowns made the memory. play CoM again

A No Vexen said he found this memory in the other side of his heart and he was killed by axle spilling the beans

MY THEORY IS THAT WHEN KAIRI'S HEART WAS PLACED NEAR SORA'S HEART THEY MIGHT'VE SHARED MEMORIES! BECAUSE SORA NEVER LEFT THE ISLAND! sorry for caps. i want this message to be eyegrabbing

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
MY THEORY IS THAT WHEN KAIRI'S HEART WAS PLACED NEAR SORA'S HEART THEY MIGHT'VE SHARED MEMORIES! BECAUSE SORA NEVER LEFT THE ISLAND! sorry for caps. i want this message to be eyegrabbing

hey munkey do what you do to me......jerk

i get that theroey it pwns

baller4eva14

no no when kairi and sora were seperated everything was back to normalo sora gained nothing but kairi gained some of sora's memories of their adventure and RIKU had this memory too

baller4eva14 said:
no no when kairi and sora were seperated everything was back to normalo sora gained nothing but kairi gained some of sora's memories of their adventure and RIKU had this memory too

how did riku get his memory from kairi?

but mine is correct too..

DUDE REMEMBER THE HEART!!
remember that sora had a vision of kairi and her grandmother?

Justified1217

KH2Researcher said:

You guys just get more and more dumb everyday...and for the person who said BHK is a fusion of Riku and Sora (Slaps him constanly!) why did you waste your time posting bullshat like that? Ne Wayz i think its best that you guys just wait till the game comes out cuz you are all getting outta control now...your anticipation for the game is making you say things you know you don't believe yourself lol

Thank You and Goodnight lol

baller4eva14 said:
KH2Researcher

A No Vexen said he found this memory in the other side of his heart and he was killed by axle spilling the beans
THATS WHAT I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for doubing posting u know quoting is not editing

baller4eva14

you said that the unkowns made that memory but i said that it was a memory found the other side of his heart not made up

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Alright, for one, a theory has to be sensible KH2Reseacher, you just cant scream out

"RIKU AND KAIRI HAD SEX"

And then say "it's just a theory".

Secondly, everyone here is acting immature and stupid. =D

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back