• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK vs Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinkit would be a tie.Sora is Sora hes the hero the person whos always supposed to win.His Drive Mode could go againist BHK.BHK with his keyblades can kill Sora easily ubt we dont know that much of Soras new ablities.

sepheroth1

yo why would the fight each other in the first place. i think it would be sora because i think bhk can't fight sora because he protects him

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
personally Deep Dive shows me that runing up buildings would prove effective in BHK's favour but i would still like to see sora beats the odds and the advantage.

Stargazer

Website
www.adventchildren.net
I for one also would think it's a tie. In my honest opinion, both Sora and BHK (Dang, when the heck will I stop calling him BHK!) have equal abilities in terms of fighting skills, and BHK might have his two keyblade advantage, but Sora has his own fighting experience to compensate.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Sora defidently. Both have duel weilding keyblade power but Sora has more experiance and is the main character.

electrikeyblade14

you can't determine who will win because we don't know too much about bhk. if he's sora's opposite (i think so) then wouldn't he have just as much experience as sora? i hope sora wins though. -hey sora the master, i love your sig!-

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Sora would come out the victor. he has so many new exciting moves we havent even seen yet he will beat the crap out of the BHK. nah BHK seems pretty tough with the oblivion and Oathkeeper but Sora i think will have the upper hand if he fuses with Goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back