• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's 2 friends!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
Here in this Topic, we'll talk all about BHK's 2 freinds that follow him through out the game, from a character info page , it said that BHK also has two people that follow him.

A bit like Sora, BHK has two followers but are not Donald and Goofy.

Post in all of your idears, theories and stuff about them.

starry_eyed_hero

kingdom kid said:
Here in this Topic, we'll talk all about BHK's 2 freinds that follow him through out the game, from a character info page , it said that BHK also has two people that follow him.

A bit like Sora, BHK has two followers but are not Donald and Goofy.

Post in all of your idears, theories and stuff about them.
Um, ok. Which character info page are you talking about? I wanna know where it is, and I wanna see it, because it's possible that the info page you looked at was an unreliable source. If that stuff was confirmed, everyone would know about it by now.

DarrcEnigma

starry_eyed_hero said:
Um, ok. Which character info page are you talking about? I wanna know where it is, and I wanna see it, because it's possible that the info page you looked at was an unreliable source. If that stuff was confirmed, everyone would know about it by now.
It's likely either this site (kingdomhearts2.net) or KHU that said it, seeing as how they're about the only ones still around at this point. I do remember hearing about it on one of the websites, but I don't think it was anywhere remotely close to being confirmed. Mainly because Nomura himself hasn't said anything about multiple playable characters.

If it's true, though, I could really only see Riku and/or Mickey on his team as it stands. That, of course, being based on Deep Dive, which assumes BHK is DWU.

EDIT - Found it: http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2/headlines/86666235.shtml
"The only note-worthy thing from any magazine was from V-Jump's E³ Report which refered to him as a new character with two partners of his own - whom are not Donald & Goofy"

New2Ya

I'm lost...
the BHK has 3 friends, and they are the kids that sit with him on the clocktower in twilight town, and in a house where they talk about something (screens weve seen)

starry_eyed_hero

New2Ya said:
the BHK has 3 friends, and they are the kids that sit with him on the clocktower in twilight town, and in a house where they talk about something (screens weve seen)
He's not talking about those friends, he's talking about the 2 that will follow along with him, if he becomes a playable character.

The way I see it, the 3 friends sitting with BHK on the clocktower are probably just like BHK's version of Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Well, who says he has 2 friends? And who says we PLAY with BHK? People only guess we are, but you dont know for sure.

And Donald and Goofy didnt fight every battle with Sora, so thats not an excuse for BHK and his 3 friends...

Im positive the 3 friends are his friends...

DarrcEnigma

New2Ya said:
Well, who says he has 2 friends? And who says we PLAY with BHK? People only guess we are, but you dont know for sure.

And Donald and Goofy didnt fight every battle with Sora, so thats not an excuse for BHK and his 3 friends...

Click the link I posted, apparently a magazine made the claim that he's a new character with a party. Furthermore, parties in the Kingdom Hearts series have a limit of three -- that's why they said he has "two" party members/friends. And, for the record, no one ever said it was true. Kingdom kid just wants to get people's opinions on who the party members could be if, in fact, it is true.

starry_eyed_hero

New2Ya said:

We all said IF you get play as BHK. We never said you will get to play with him. Also, of course the 3 friends he sits with are his friends, they wouldn't be sittin with him if they werent his friends.

C

chaoschao

We want to know before hand. Or, we just like speculating. If we didn't, there wouldn't be much of a forum. I think you might like to SPAM about Larxene, no?

Oh, and maybe he'll have versions of Donald and Goofy. Like...uh...Scrooge and Max?

DarrcEnigma

kingdom kid said:
Could that mean that they are twilight forms of Wakka, Tidus and Selphie.
Does someone always have to bring up "forms," "equivalents," etc.? X,x I mean, can't they just be BHK's friends, and we leave it at that? ... And, no, they look nothing like Wakka, Tidus, or Sephie, and more than likely aren't in any way, shape, or form connnected to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back