• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's Drive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I don't think he has the ability to drive because i dont think he has partners like Sora.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
i don't like the fact that he could have a drive form. I want each playable characters to have different abilities. I like the drive for sora, but i would like something else for the bhk

sinharvest_angel

Riku-Keyblade said:
I don't think he has the ability to drive because i dont think he has partners like Sora.

no im pretty sure that his friends (the 2 guys) would be his partners

A

Audo

i ment like Goofy and Donald and i also doubt that his partners are his friends. Have you seen a screenshot with those them fighting? They maybe his partners for the struggle but i bet later on when he leaves TT he wont have them as partners. and I dont tinhk you can fuse with Humans.

d_fallen_1

it is more than likely that he can be in a special drive form, one that doesnt invovle fusion but the power of twilight, and it makes better sense. i mean, come on, there is no way he can just have two keyblades just like that, unless he is in fact in a special drive form. in reality, he only has one keyblade like sora.

sora's_servant

d_fallen_1 said:
it is more than likely that he can be in a special drive form, one that doesnt invovle fusion but the power of twilight, and it makes better sense. i mean, come on, there is no way he can just have two keyblades just like that, unless he is in fact in a special drive form. in reality, he only has one keyblade like sora.

what he said

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Well, since they've pretty much said he's going to be a playable character and we always see him with his friends (except when he's with Axel ^^), my guess is as good as yours. Most likely he fuses with his friends, but we'll have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back