• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's homeworld

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jk4eva

Well, judging from the trailer as well as pictures released from scans, the only world that we've seen him in is Twilight Town. No real proof that it's his hometown, but that is what can we believe for now. =/
Otherwise, just wait until they release that info.

sinharvest_angel

ok well yes it may not be TT, but it cant be a ff world cause i thought that it was confirmed that it couldnt play a huge roll in the game, anyway i still dont think that it is an ff world

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
yeah, it's mostly probable that his hometown is twilight town

That Boi Leek

Twilight Town probably....but bhk waz also in that neon lighted,tv town(with Riku and lots of neo unknowns) when it waz raining.....whateva town that is

twilight_passion

Oh an stop callin him bhk I no his real name I think it rachet or raket but I'm pretty shore it rachet(tis is no joke it da real thang)trust me I did research on n japan website I connect 2 it wit comcast

jporiey

no offence or anything here....
but that is stupid knowone will believe that aside the fact you are a newbie and get some propper grammer while your at it

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Although it is likely to be Twilight Town, what if BHK turned out the way Sora did? Once in a different world, and then ended up in Twilight Town.

HeartsLight

It's probably Twilight Town.
And twilight_passion, don't tell anyone here that you found out the name of BHK, the only time we'll actually believe that is if someone like Tetsuya Nomura releases it in all the official sites. Honestly, would they give one of the characters a name that sounded like they were a tennis raquet?

Solidsocom

::<JOK3R>:: said:
Twilight Town probably....but bhk waz also in that neon lighted,tv town(with Riku and lots of neo unknowns) when it waz raining.....whateva town that is

That wasn't BHK in the trailer. I have it on my signature. Why I know. The guy with 2 keyblades is white haired. BHK stands for blande haired kid and he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back