• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHKs name revealed...(???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
In the blog page: HERE

It says the BHK name is Siru....unofficialy...

TRANSLATED VERSION

If you cant see the translation, Heres a pic from my computer...

siku3aq.jpg

Monkey's Note: NOT 100% OFFICIAL. MAKE NOTE AND DISCUSS. =)

Last edited:

Hybrid Keyblade

Siru?...Lol..SoRa rIkU.... Put the Cap letters together.. I dont think its Siru...then again I cant read japanese on the blog site..so yeah. -laughs-

Whispered.Hope

It doesn't matter whether you can read Japanese or not, since 'Siru', as is, cannot be written in hiragana, katakana or kanji. There is no character for 'si' in Japanese. It does not exist. The name, if real, must be the romaji of something else that is not Japanese.

If it is real, it sounds rather girly to me xD Then again, so does Sora. XDD

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
"Siru" sounds like a near perfect blend of Sora and Riku to me. Maybe it's just coincidence, or mis translation.

Counterpart

We'll I won't say its right but I won't say its wrong either.It's HIGHLY rumored that BHK's name will be revealed by Square themselves during Jump Fiesta '06 which is December 17-18 in Japan.

lasolin

I think that it is Sora and Riku put together. For FFX-2, it was Yuripa: Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

Hybrid Keyblade

Actually, up before my post or something about SoRa+ rIkU, someone posted a google-ized english translation of that japanese web-blog..and uhm..the place where it says the name of BHK is officially "Siru" is in the comments portion..and how many times have people left comments in site updates about stuff? Could've been just a fan posting randomness because after the "its siru" comment, someone posted later "Wheres the link?" or something...

Wolviana

If it really is his name, it's going to take some getting used to. It's not that it's bad, it's actually quite clever, but since I've been calling him 'BHK' for the last two years, it'll be hard. It's like 'BHK' almost became his actual name, at least that's what it feels like!

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Hybrid Keyblade said:
Actually, up before my post or something about SoRa+ rIkU, someone posted a google-ized english translation of that japanese web-blog..and uhm..the place where it says the name of BHK is officially "Siru" is in the comments portion..and how many times have people left comments in site updates about stuff? Could've been just a fan posting randomness because after the "its siru" comment, someone posted later "Wheres the link?" or something...

I'm the one who posted the second comment I just wanna know if Siru realy is BHK name lol...

EDIT: look at that poster name it zbo = zbo3190 me lol..

Last edited:

cloud@omnislash

Stop double posting we see what you mean.
Just because its in the comment section means nothing I was told that it was in a magazine obviously its not so take it like a rumor because I don't know how you could get Siru from anything said that has been between Namine to BHK or anyone else for that matter to BHK. Sorry google messed up how the site was translated so there may be a magazine but I didn't see it.

Last edited:

zbo3190

At End Earth, having a three-way with Shiina and X
Maybe it Dorigma magazine.... MAYBE.....
and the third comment said " ブロンドの男の子のための一流のSiru の確認のほかに、彼がSora を捜し、雑誌のXIII 順序に会う述べる。 誰も雑誌スキャンを掲示しなかったけれどもすぐにあるべきである。" roughly translate by google into "Other than verification of the first-rate Siru for the boy of the blonde, he searches the Sora, meets to XIII order of the magazine you express. However no one posted magazine scan, directly it is proper.".......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back