• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's necklace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
you know how sora has the crown on his necklace which obviously represents mickey, the king or royalty or whatever, well its on his keyblade and stuff too, I was just thinking what do you think BHK's necklace stands for, if anything. It's an interesting design that sort of reminds me of the symbol for the org. And what is the difference between the organization and the therteenth order or are they just the same thing?

Arya

Now that I think about it, perhaps the Organization's symbol is also the symbol for Twilight Town, which might be why BHK's necklace looks like it. You know, like the Heartless symbol was also Hollow Bastion's symbol.

-shrug-

It might just be coincidence, but I recall Nomura once saying that their clothes would be important.

And I think the Organization and the Thirteenth Order are the same thing...

Oblivion14

Arya said:
Now that I think about it, perhaps the Organization's symbol is also the symbol for Twilight Town, which might be why BHK's necklace looks like it. You know, like the Heartless symbol was also Hollow Bastion's symbol.

-shrug-

It might just be coincidence, but I recall Nomura once saying that their clothes would be important.

Well, the reason theres a heartless symbol at Hollow Bastion is because Maleficent took it over and she was sided with the heartless...

And the full name for the group is The Thirteenth Order Organization.

Arya

Oblivion14 said:
Well, the reason theres a heartless symbol at Hollow Bastion is because Maleficent took it over and she was sided with the heartless...

And the full name for the group is The Thirteenth Order Organization.

Nope. Ansem ruled Hollow Bastion. He experimented and created artificial Heartless, and those he made artificially he put Hollow Bastion's insignia on.

chosen destiny

its not a necklace, its part of the zipper on his jacket. if you look at the zipper and the big white creature from the kh2 trailer you see they both look a like. i think bhk and the nobodies may have kinda like a relationship. this is a wild guess.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Arya said:

-shrug-

If your saying the heartless symbol is on Hollow Bastion then that would me twilight towns would be Dusk symbols.

nothingness

well twilight town isnt somehwere evil and "corrupt" (used to be good) like hollow bastion. twilight town is more like traverse town so twilight town wont have a sign for it. but the neos sign is the orgs sign like the heartless's sign (ansems heartless) is ansem's crest

Zubine

Call me crazy but....That necklace thing looks like the Oathkeeper's keychain and the one sora has looks like the kingdom key's chain.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
look at the oathkeepers keychain a little better, it doesnt look like that, the keychain for that is made of tallahassa shells or somethin like that, that kairi made on the island. And also for those who said it was, the symbol on his zipper is not the dusk symbol although its similar.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yea ^^ well since the heartless w/ the symbols have the insignia..meaning they r made then u kno how the org controls the dusk or the nobodies or w/e then..the insigina means that they r made 2...ahhh idk..its late..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back