• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's REAL NAME OMG I KNOW IT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxm

:eek: ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh youre really behind the times.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Umm... buddy, the only thing is, THE GAME'S BEEN OUT FOR LIKE ALMOST A MONTH NOW!!! XDDDDDD

Please don't flame this person, I don't think he/she knew. ...Although it's kinda hard not to tell...

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Syn_the_angel said:
OK I HAVE UNMISTAKEABLE PROOF THAT BHK's real name is.......Roxas :p
Please refrain from spamming. This kind of thread belongs in the Nonsense subforum in Forum Insanity.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
O...M...F...G...~o_O...wait...heh...your not serious...are you???...i hope not...i am not flaming...just a little...lost...simply...lost...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
This is a joke right? What makes this even funnier is that you say you have proof, yet you don't provide any >_> Not that we need it or anything.

This should be closed...like, NOW.

Riku_123

..........ummmm...........your really slow at stuff arnt you...........wat grade r u in?

Justice will prevail.
you are living under a rock. OMG!!! MNomura said this a longgggggggg time ago. This is not a funny joke. It is spam and flame material.

O

Oberon

:eek: :eek:
congrats, like we've known for like 2 years. unless you've been in a cave for 3 1/2 years, you are soooooooooooooooooooooooo far behind i feel like puking

[EDIT] i just read the pst above, *faints*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back