• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK's two partners...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda_Mickey

It's been said that the BHK will have two partners of his own, like Sora has Donald and Goofy. I'm just taking awild guess, but... maybe the two partners will be disney characters Max(Goofy's son) and PJ(Pete's son) ....I just have a strong feeling about it... don't know why. What to do you think?

sora is the best

Maybe its Mickey and Riku. But, who knows...[/QUOTE]
Now that would be really cool mickey and riku on bhk team.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
that would be funny but im not sure. i think it would be two of the friends we have seen already. the chubby dude and the one i the army pants. but maybe not

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i dont think he will have disney characters as his party. and its about a .000001 chance that his party members are PJ and Max. it would be wierd for Goofy to see his own son in Twilight Town with BHK when he is supposed to be at Disney Castle. if he even exists in this game.......

Yoda_Mickey

hm... yeah I guess so... still I think it'd be a good idea... guess we'll just have to wait and see..

x-knight

dint nomura say that bhk would have two all new partners that have never been seen before

but that was a long time ago so it could be one of his frendz seen in the recent trailers

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well having Mickey on your team is like having God on your team. LOL Mickey is one of the strongest characters in KH so i doubt u will have him as a party member. he beat 2 darksides with one hit each. thats strong. we cant havehim on our team because it would be 2 easy and the same goes for Riku. he is 2 strong to be on someones team. i dont think they will be his party members.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
jporiey said:
HE DOESNT THROW IT TO RIKU!
its been proved that its not him nor is bhk in DD
get your facts right

huh........????? well then who is it. i havent seen anyone prove to me that DWU isnt BHK and the BFU isnt Riku. the DWU is BHK and the BFU is Riku. whoever told u they werent was lying to u. and if it isnt them.........who is it???:confused:

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
it would be cool if Mickey and Riku were fighting alongside BHK. i dont think that max and pj are the ones fighting with BHK. i remember reading something that said said that BHK would would have partners like Sora. and i remeber this being confirmed awhile ago too.

Keji

jporiey said:
get your facts right
actually.. i thought it was proven that it is BHK and Riku ni deep dive
-nomura said one of the unknowns was Riku. since the unhooded unknown has Riku hair we assume that one is Riku
-the other unknown can dual weild keyblades.. as the BHK can so we assume they are also the same people

Mot

Tenken Shirou said:
The kids sitting beside him whilst he gripped his hand into a fist looked to be his partners, or so I thought. Eh, who knows. They could just be some random kids that are exactly his age and haning around with him for no apparent reason. >.>

Well there r like 3 random kids nxt 2 him on the original (i think, cant remember) trailer remember?wiv those stupid glass balls tht they hold up 2 the sun?....hey...wat was up wiv tht neway?!?!?:confused: ah well, neway it might be cloud n leon, tht wuld rock!

Keji

didn't BHK and his friend sitting next to him go to a tornament or something?.. maybe thats his party..that would be kinda cool.....attack w/yo-yos!

Doormatofdoom

jporiey said:
get your facts right

I beg to differ.

First, in Deep Dive the DWU has the Oath Keeper, and the Oblivion when he fights the giant hoard of Heartless. This is also the combination that Blondie is always seen using.

Second. Blondie is looking for Sora, or is trying to protect him, proof via translations on scans of him. In DD, the DWU calls out "Where is Sora" If the DWU was Sora, why would he be, A. Refering to himself in third person, and B. looking for himself.

Moving on to Riku....

First, it has been confirmed that Riku is in ASAS and DD.

Second, Riku is known to be in the XII Order. That was confirmed at the end of COM.

But, you can believe what you want to believe. This is just what I go by.

Now, on this form's topic....

I believe that two of Blondie's friends from the trailer would be his partners, or Riku and Micky. I don't think Pj and Max would be in KH2. Although, their I would love to see their crazy, cheese loving friend in it. :D (I can't remember his name!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back