• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bhu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Dude

when BHU unhoods himself pause the trailer and he will have long hair ou of his back from his head but how did it come ou when he unhooded himself because the hood doesnot fall down that much does it. First KH2 glitch:confused:

B

bettermanlamia

i would say it was just an angle. like Dark Dude said.

Xanfer

My guess would be the angle of the hood. Plus hair flattens, unless he has alot of hairspray or something.

helios

Bronze Member
Im lost to what unknown and what trailer or pic are you talking about.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Hes not even talking about the right unknown hold the phone...

Hes talking about the SHU and its friggen KH2. Stuff just fixes itself perfectly in videogames. His hair doesnt go through the hood its obvious in real life it wouldnt down that perfectly and without clipping through...

KingdomJackass

does it really matter if hes hair is going throught the hood.the pic looks fine, its not like we can see where the hair goes so who cares. and i say his hair just goes over the hood.

Vzam

Bronze Member
Hes talking about the SHU, the BHU is already unhooded. Hes just colorblind and dumb...

diogo14

they're talking about the silver head unknown (i think) the one Vzam has in his signature

what does BHU means? Wich unknown? The blue one?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back