• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Big Hero 6 - Animated series coming 2017 on Disney XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
The character design remind me a lot of American Dragon season 2. More so than 101 Dalmatians to be honest.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I have no idea what kind of direction Andrew Scott is getting in the recording booth. I know he's meant to sound sly, slimy, and cunning but he comes across as phoning it in and sounding bored to me and it really takes me out of it. I hope he really brings it in future episodes, including the inevitable fight between Obake and Big Hero 6.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I watched the first episode of this and really enjoyed it, thanks to Hulu I can try to keep up. I don't have a regular tv provider because I just don't feel like paying for one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Big Hero 6 Season 1 final movie is called "Countdown to Catastrophe".

There was a preview video of the upcoming episodes, as well as the final, at Comic Con and man, I'm so not ready for whenever they decide to schedule this movie ;~;

[video=youtube;bjh8UEXugjA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjh8UEXugjA&app=desktop[/video]

Also, according to the wiki, the movie is episodes 23-25, which is an extra 20 minutes over the Tangled and Ducktales season 1 finals.

Pokie

This looks really cute, though I wish that they would do a Princess and the Frog cartoon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back