• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Big Nose Avatar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ICECOOL113

OK call me clueless but lately I have been seeing forum members with avatars of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts with big noses.I tried google but I can't seem to figure out how to get one!

Can someone please tell me how do I get a big nosed avatar?

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Wait, how do you know Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts without knowing what a Moogle is?

State

Awards
Wow, looks like the Moogles have become so popular, they make people Google them, lol.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
GoogleMoogle? Sounds like a killer business name right there. COPYRIGHT'D ;D

I'm sure you would be more than welcome to become part of the prestigious Mogline anyway though, even if Sign isn't making any more currently~

Princess-Sammi

If you wish to join the Moogle Army, it's a good idea to think of which character you want Mooglefied in the meantime (seeing as Sign isn't currently taking requests). The characters that are taken can be seen in the first post of the Moogle Army topic. :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Just go to the moogle army thread in forum insanity and beg for one
No, don't beg for one. Sign said she wasn't taking anymore requests; definitely go to the thread and start posting. (not everyone in there has a Moogle, but they want to join so they post) Wait until you hear that she's taking requests again, and then ask. :3

Love Machine

strut strut strut
No, don't beg for one. Sign said she wasn't taking anymore requests; definitely go to the thread and start posting. (not everyone in there has a Moogle, but they want to join so they post) Wait until you hear that she's taking requests again, and then ask. :3

/thread .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back