• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big Request: Show Me The Attack!!! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this Thread useful for finding out what the attacks look like?

• No!!! (ノ ?益?)ノ ︵ (\ .o.)\

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe so ?\(?_o)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JayRoxz29

Awards
Hi guys this is JayRoxz29 and I'm new to the forum

I've played Kingdom Hearts Chi for quite awhile now and I'm seeing super cool cards from left and right in the Deck Sharing to Card Sharing in your forum however, there's one thing missing.... What's the cards attack in action? I was thinking no one have the time to make one or anyone never thought about it.

I'll Start of With one of my favorite move on the game With The Card I like in my deck so far:

SR+ Cloud & Leon

khx

Attack: Strike Raid
4m0ob.gif
[/URL]via Imgflip GIF Maker[/IMG]

SR Sora, Donald & Goofy (Halloween)
khx

Attack: Last Arcanum System (Ars Arcanum)
4m94g.gif

SR Yuna, Rikku & Paine
khx

Attack: Sonic Arcana System (Sonic Arcanum)
4m9i9.gif

SR Roxas
khx

Attack:
Tornado

4y7jq.gif

SR Sora KH1

khx

Attack: Ragnarok

4y7ta.gif
and for my humble request to all, not only me, but for everyone to see the cards in action!

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I've never seen all of Holy because it just doesn't fit on screen! Very nice! How'd you get the shot?

@LemonSora: Unfortunately it's only on event cards and an SR+ King Mickey attack card, which somehow seems even harder to get than event cards you literally can't get at the moment. >.< Good luck all the same!

KentoXBlade

Awards
I want to see seventh blade of SR+ King Mickey. Could anyone share it here,please?

gnurtanio

Awards
Here you go, together with the somewhat lame Event Horizon attack of the Roxas SR+ card:

SeventhBlade-3.gif
EventHorizon-2.gif

How Do you get all this GIF animation?? do you have Rare Magic Animation too?? Like Meteor Rain, Flare, Icecle Cruz Peer?? Raging Blaze..

Event Horizon Looks Like Last Arcanum but with glowing sword.. quite strange..

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
How Do you get all this GIF animation?? do you have Rare Magic Animation too?? Like Meteor Rain, Flare, Icecle Cruz Peer?? Raging Blaze..
I'm using the original flash animations of the game, ripping the frames and make a gif out of it. Because of the restricted color palette of the gif format, which doesn't allow translucent/half transparent colors and make those effects look horrible, I use a black background instead of a transparent one.

I'm quite a noob that's why I still use the replacement model and keyblade, I haven't found a good method to switch them yet by hand (the game does this automatically). All attacks that fire a projectile from the keyblade use additional animations (fire, icicle spear, meteor rain etc.) and requiere more work that I will not undergo until I figure out how to use another character sprite.

But here is Raging Blazes (not sure about the translation):
RagingBlazes2.gif

JayRoxz29

Awards
WOAH!!! Raging Blazes looks so awesome, Thanks ShardofTruth (^0^)/

Can you show me the animation of these cards

khx
khx
khx

Both Brave End and Proud End :)

Last edited:
Status