• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep 0.2: Some items were unavailable during battle?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soratothamax

I've been looking around through all the walkthroughs and no one has addressed this, so I'm wondering if it's a glitch.

While I was fighting dark tower II, the Dark Tower that comes up after Darkside, suddenly I couldn't use mega-potions, Hi-potions, or ethers! The only one I could use was potion. I know I had plenty. I had three for each. Curaga was the only other thing that worked.

Did this happen to anyone else?

Last edited:

KH2Rulz

Awards
You can only use a certain number of items in one battle.

I can't remember the exact number but it's something like three in Critical. After that, they lock you out of items.

It's Aqua's 'inventory' so to speak.

LingeringVanitas

lol Where have you been? Its always been like this. Since the first game or should I say second? Since BBS is the first game in order.
KH1 aka Kh2 you only can use like 6 or something....it was a number below 10 I think....after that your screwed basically. But who uses potions if you got a cure spell????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back