• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days Original Soundtrack Track List leaked?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to Truth

Awards
The first 25 or so are already on the official soundtrack website, so there's a distinct possibility that this is real.
Still

I wonder where all of these new songs are coming from?
We have Monstro, MF, AoTM, and No Heart. That's four. What about the other two? Maybe two Dark Realm themes in the Secret Episode? One normal theme, and a battle theme.

It's entirely based on intuition, but if I had to guess:
"Monstrous Monstro -Arena Ver.-" - Obvious.
"Night in the Dark Dream", - Dark Realm theme?
"Night of Tragedy", - Dark Realm battle theme?
"Hunter of the Dark", - MF?
"Master, Tell Me the Truth", - AotM?
"Forze dell'Oscurita" - No Heart? Wonder if this is some variation of Forze del Male.

Think that MF should be included in regular BBS soundtrack, and... Forze dell'Oscurita is probably a remix of "Darkness to the Unknown" for No heart. But I wonder what the rest of the tracks are for...

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Think that MF should be included in regular BBS soundtrack, and... Forze dell'Oscurita is probably a remix of "Darkness to the Unknown" for No heart. But I wonder what the rest of the tracks are for...

Not necessarily.
Remember that Night on Bald Mountain, and One Winged Angel, was not on the KH1 soundtrack. Despite even being the only OST in the series released outside of Japan.

Instead they were released on the "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Additional Tracks" (I think it was called.)

On another note, I didn't see 'A battle of great Valor!' on this list, Too bad for those fans who were used to calling it that. (As well as 'Icing on the Cake' or Dirge of the 14nth')

Lavender13

probably won't consider the kh soundtracks don't release internationally since kh1 soundtrack

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
^ So far this secret episode isn't even worth picking up BBFM. I think the extras warrant a DLC but not $70-80 and starting a whole new game( with that some of us don't understand japanese either) and of course those silent scenes

Blizzara

Hey all. More news about this soundtrack reveal!

Take a look at this page. I'm not sure whether or not someone has posted it around already, but it's received an update recently. You can now see the track listing for the first CD for the BBS part of the soundtrack - and the title names seem to be the same as those on that leaked list. Perhaps someone was able to crack the coding to the website and access the hidden names of the other titles or something.

Either way, the page also provides samples for some of the BBS soundtrack, as well as a famous theme from Days (formerly known as "Icing on the Cake") and another from Re:coded. On a side note, I'm amazed at the difference in quality between the soundtrack version of Icing on the Cake and the game rip version.

Hope this was helpful! :]

Awards
I'm not sure whether or not someone has posted it around already, but it's received an update recently.]

I mentioned this in the first response.

Though while we're on the subject, I have absolutely no idea why the song "Black Powder" (formerly known by fans as "A Battle of Great Valor" which imo was pretty stupid but at least a bit more fitting) has that name.

And the major Unversed fight theme is "Unforgettable"? Uhhh...

Blizzara

Oh, whoops. Guess I read through the thread a bit too fast. Sorry!
I agree, though. "Black Powder" seems a little ... not intense enough for the level of epicness of that song.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I guess I'm the only one who lifted a brow when they read "Xemnas" under Days.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
???????? ?????????????? | SQUARE ENIX

the site have updated, BBS disc 2 revealed

Thanks for informing us VentusRaygius. I really hope it releases or gets leaked soon.

Hmm can anyone translate this message?

bbs-composer.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back