• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
It has been proven over and over again that America enjoys KH more than the Japanese do at least when you compare sales. So the numbers in Japan are a good indication that the game will do fine when it comes to the US, unless it sucks.

FATE

Awards
Awesome numbers.
I read in the homepage that BbS managed to outsell Spirit Tracks! lol OWNED

A

Azrael

My classmates sure as heck don't. They like shooting games, and guatir hero, and mario. that's abou tit.

And i spose when i pay somebody to rent a PSP and play BBS... I'll be teased. LOL.

Normal people like Gears of Wars 2, Halo 3, etc.

Just kidding but here where I live, we live for American games.

Z

Zulkir

Japanese fans are crazy for RPGs so no surprise.

Brown people such as us are immune to such fandom.

Want BBS though....want it badly.

Looks like this silly little disney kid's game is more popular than we thought eh?

Aria

braver by the minute
Wow, I thought BBS would do well, but I didn't think it would do this well. I'm interested in what the NA sales will be like now.

xhavenx

that is really good news. its also promoting the psp so thats even great news for sony.
im just glad that BBS is doing really. rite now, im just waiting for other reviews, im still going to get it either way though.
also waiting for the release date like everyone else.. x[

Sora^Fan

But don't you think North Americans and Europeans enjoy RPGs as well?
They do but not the way japanese people do...american society has a tendency of lilking the more violent, gory games ,such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill, more.(Both great games BTW)

But anyway back on topic ^.^ That's amazing! BBS is doing so well :D Can't wait for the American release ^.^

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
well that's good news..and not surprised.. no doubt this game will sell well here too.

Heart Flow 3

WOW INCREDIBLE OVER 600,000 its second week its most likely that kingdom hearts birth by sleep officially hit 1,000,000 before the month point amazing cannot wait to get this game an each time they get a new shippment it stores become sold out in a instant wow an cant wait to c the secret ending an what would be the next adventure GO BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back