• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep(collector's edition)?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
- Artwork Booklet (Characters, worlds, unversed, maybe keyblades)
- Soundtrack
- Manga detailing a couple of events before BBS (Only if needed and only of course if they don't plan to do a prequel of a prequel)
- Different boxart from the regular edition

QuietAssistant

Awards
maybe some small keychains and pins? Id like to see some metallic designed pins with artwork included.
Maybe...an extra cd with a fourth scenario?(never gonna happen)

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Aqua blow-up doll, that was the other thing I wanted =)

Sora166

xD lol hahahahahaha nice Neo nah but i would like to see a soundtrack, and creaters putting in something tht u could earn like and extra disk tht has download able stuff for the real game. Like how some games have tht adds on the story like extra bosses, minigames, keyblades, keychains, stuff like tht. And action figures! tht would be nice or a braclet tht has art design from the game. or something like a skin. or like an extra hard mode! i have beaten all the Kh series so far on the hardest difficultly besides coded cuz well i dont have it xD but i wouldnt want it anyway.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
-Calendar (2011 or whatever year)
-Keychains of either VAT, the ones on their Keyblades, the good luck charms, the Unverse emblem or the symbol the three share.
-Artbook or something similar to Another Report

Calendar thing could happen again.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
I'd just like to see some kind of extra trailer or something.
Or maybe instead of collector's edition, Final Mix version?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It has to be a metal tin, with a soundtrack and art book. If you give me a figure with it, I'll just melt it or sell it on ebay to some poor KH fantard.

Sounds like you don't like Kingdom Hearts... and if you don't why you'd you do something so stupid as join a FanSite.

People these days can just be Jerks. Signing up just to be a Bitch to others...

On Topic: I like the Action Figures, Concept Art, and Soundtrack. But I wonder how much that would come out to... $250 Tops. Maybe if they had sets, like you can have a Choice of who you want... Maybe $100 - $150. W/O the Figures it would probably be like $10 - $20 more. I hate Money, It's just a Trap made by the Government to poison our brain and then when stuff is expensive they make us think we "NEED" it.

Master_MickeyFTW

I'd like to see:
1. concept art - as it would be sweet
2. comic of stuff - like goings on in worlds when TAV arent there or untold stories of people involved perhaps?
3. soundtrack - cos i havent heard a bad KH soundtrack yet
4. codes to unlock special and unique blades/armour e.t.c that show homage to the other games (dont care its before them just would be nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back