• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix confusion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That's the Ending sequence from Final Episode, the 4th story scenario in BBS, it is in the normal BBS as well.

Crystal

Silver Member
How do I find these on the game? And thanks.

Have you play final episode ? Clear the final chapter and you will get it.
I think the part two of the video is appear after the ending credit if i'm not mistaken.

Narnianqueen

Final episode? I played Aqua, Ven, and Terra and that's it. How do I play the final episode? Thanks for the help. :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
You need to collect all Xehanort Reports, then you'll be prompted to create a new savefile for final episode.
The final episode itself isn't that long but very epic.
You play as Aqua in it, that's also why it is recommended to play Aqua's scenario last, because it leads into final episode...;)

Narnianqueen

Is that the only thing I can do to reach the Final episode? And, is it really hard? :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
For reaching it you need to collect all Xehanort Reports, otherwise it won't be unlocked to play.

As for the final episode itself, it consists of two boss battles with the TRUE final boss of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, namely Terra-Xehanort, who fights Aqua in the central square of Radiant Garden. Not as hard as Vanitas' Lingering Spirit or Mysterious Figure, but surely a level above the final fights of the individual scenarios.

Crystal

Silver Member
Is that the only thing I can do to reach the Final episode? And, is it really hard? :)

Mostly Xehanort Reports can get from treasures or after beating some boss. Except Xehanort Report 5 which is in Terra's story, you need to beat mirage arena in order to get it . I don't know whether it is spoliers or not..Lol xD

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Mostly Xehanort Reports can get from treasures or after beating some boss. Except Xehanort Report 5 which is in Terra's story, you need to beat mirage arena in order to get it . I don't know whether it is spoliers or not..Lol xD

It's not spoilers lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, my blacked out text really is a spoiler as it tells you what Final Episode actually is.
Crystal Maiden gave some hints where you get the Xehanort Reports.
To read this blacked out parts you'll have to mark them with the mouse.

If it's needed, I could also look up my BBS Strategy guide where exactly every Report can be obtained.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Final episode? I played Aqua, Ven, and Terra and that's it. How do I play the final episode? Thanks for the help. :)

Since you've beaten all three characters and all of the reports are gathered automatically besides one, I'm assuming you're missing Xehanort Report #5 which is at the Mirage Arena beating Weaver Fever in Terra's scenario. Once you've collected all of them, beat the game with any character and you'll be given an option to save for the Last Episode.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
@Zephyr flutist: If someone doesn't open all chests or simply doesn't find one it is possible to miss more than one report.

@Narnianqueen:

Ok, here we go (I refrain from using spoiler-tags this time cuz the locations of the reports don't spoil anything):

- Xehanort's Letter => obtained by Ventus when clearing Land of Departure.
- Xehanort Report 1 => obtainable by Ventus, look for a chest in the launch deck in Deep Space.
- Xehanort Report 2 => obtained by Terra when defeating the boss at Radiant Garden.
- Xehanort Report 3 => obtainable by Aqua, look for a chest in Merlin's house at Radiant Garden.
- Xehanort Report 4 => obtained by Aqua after having a conversation with Yen Sid at Mysterious Tower.
- Xehanort Report 5 => obtainable by Terra, beat the "Sinister Sentinel"-Event at the Mirage Arena.
- Xehanort Report 6 => obtained by Aqua when defeating the boss at Enchanted Dominion.
- Xehanort Report 7 => obtained by Aqua after defeating the final boss of her scenario.
- Xehanort Report 8 => obtained by Terra when defeating the boss at Land of Departure.
- Xehanort Report 9 => obtained by Ventus after visiting Destiny Islands.
- Xehanort Report 10 => obtained by Ventus after defeating the final boss of his scenario.
- Xehanort Report 11 => obtained by Terra after defeating the final boss of his scenario.
- Xehanort Report 12 => obtainable by Ventus, look for a chest in the Keyblade Graveyard at the seat of war.

EDIT: Corrected mistake for Xehanort Report 5, on Weaver Fever Terra gains HP +5, not a Xehanort Report.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back