• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep -Final Mix- hits January 27.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Via: the newest Jump. ;p
Just letting you guys know PSP is region free. ;D
You can import it from sites like Play-Asia, and it'll run just fine on your PSP.

Pianoajd2

But I don't know Japanese...

Thanks for the heads up!

(I do wonder if the new secret ending will have English voices or not...prolly not.)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
(I do wonder if the new secret ending will have English voices or not...prolly not.)
There wasn't even any speech in the Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 secret endings, so it being in Japanese or English makes no difference. The same might hold true for this one.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
∞;5314580 said:
There wasn't even any speech in the Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 secret endings, so it being in Japanese or English makes no difference. The same might hold true for this one.
Unless it's the same way that the past two secret endings have been like... being canon scenes as opposed to concept trailers.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Awesome, I'm excited to see the new secret ending.

Sadie808

WOW one day after dead space 2!
I was hoping it would have released earlier than that....
oh well I`ll still cop it and do EVERY DAMN THING ALL OVER AGAIN!....
but at least there`s the ELS battle, Monstro battle Nomura just go all out with final mix
just make the X-blade, Xehanorts, Erauqs keyblade available make vanitas, Xehanort, Erauqs D- links give LS those moves he has in FMII Give a command style called berserker mode for him..

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Great and it's like right after Na Re:coded. I'm just wondering could the new secret episode be Aqua meeting Mickey in the RoD

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Via: the newest Jump. ;p
Just letting you guys know PSP is region free. ;D
You can import it from sites like Play-Asia, and it'll run just fine on your PSP.

I gonna order it on august 14th when I'm 18 and can use credit card, just need to get visa before that though

Gram

Banned
Awards
D: ah....after i get re:coded i wont have the money for it.......
oh well youtube was made for secret endings >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back