• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas_Booker

Two quick questions:
I sold my psp a long time ago, and now I want to play birth by sleep final mix
-I found a 40 dollar used psp in great condition and a 40 dollar birth by sleep... Is it worth it to buy the game and play it or is Birth by sleep final mix practically the same as the normal birth by sleep?
-If I do get it, is there a way to patch the game WITHOUT doing anything illegal like downloading an iso (I don't want to do anything like that, I just want a quick and simple patch to make the text in the game english. I don't care about the voices.)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Birth by sleep final mix QUESTIONS

Keytotruth made a patch that's very tricky-but possible-to apply.

Either way FM is worth it.

Vanitas_Booker

Re: Birth by sleep final mix QUESTIONS

Keytotruth made a patch that's very tricky-but possible-to apply.

Either way FM is worth it.
Awesome, ordering now! Is Keytotruth on here or youtube?
One last question:
-If I don't end up getting the english patch, should I still be able to understand how to play the game/complete the missions?

Last edited:

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Since there are no text only scenes, going through the game vanilla style should be easy.

Just google the patch. Keytotruth or BBS Final Mix English Patch should do it. You'll need instructions too. I find youtube great for that as it has visuals. You'll also need to specify your PSP model.

Vanitas_Booker

Since there are no text only scenes, going through the game vanilla style should be easy.

Just google the patch. Keytotruth or BBS Final Mix English Patch should do it. You'll need instructions too. I find youtube great for that as it has visuals. You'll also need to specify your PSP model.
Awesome! Thank you so much! :)

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
You cannot apply the patch to a UMD, you will need to hack your PSP and rip the UMD yourself, then decrypt the game files, patch them, put them back in and rebuild your iso again and use a custom firmware to play the game. It may sound complex although if you need help you can PM me as I've done this before.

Vanitas_Booker

Vəntus;6043861 said:
You cannot apply the patch to a UMD, you will need to hack your PSP and rip the UMD yourself, then decrypt the game files, patch them, put them back in and rebuild your iso again and use a custom firmware to play the game. It may sound complex although if you need help you can PM me as I've done this before.
Awesome, thank you!
Actually, I found this video and it sounds like what you're talking about.... Is this it? I think this is the video that ajmroland was talking about....
Keytotruth's Birth by Sleep Final Mix English Patch [Tutorial] - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back