• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

birth by sleep final mix streame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iliekmudkips

I must request that you guys do not come here, Seeing as its a private stream, And even so, Theres way too many people, the chatbox will be ruined, etc. Though you all are free to watch the stream AFTERWARDS via JTV's auto recording. But please do not join while the stream is going, It'll only cause more trouble with the chatbox going insanely fast. Please dont take any footage from the stream without the owners permission either.

EDIT: Let me edit this so I dont come off as extremely rude:

You all are FREE to watch at your pleasure, But trust me, knowing how popular this thread will become, And all the people from here talking like crazy, It will have gone from 100 viewers to 300, And no one wants slow mode on. So, once again, I'm requesting you guys do not talk on the chatbox often, its going way too fast as is.

Last edited:

Ronove

At the moment, the good streamer is working his way through Terra's story. I'm sure it will go Terra > Ven > Aqua > Final > Last, so it'll be a bit of time by my estimates.

I must request that you guys do not come here, Seeing as its a private stream, And even so, Theres way too many people, the chatbox will be ruined, etc. Though you all are free to watch the stream AFTERWARDS via JTV's auto recording. But please do not join while the stream is going, It'll only cause more trouble with the chatbox going insanely fast. Please dont take any footage from the stream without the owners permission either.

You all are FREE to watch at your pleasure, But trust me, knowing how popular this thread will become, And all the people from here talking like crazy, It will have gone from 100 viewers to 300, And no one wants slow mode on. So, once again, I'm requesting you guys do not talk on the chatbox often, its going way too fast as is.

EDIT: If it's what the streamer wants, it's what we'll give him/her. Besides, I think the vast majority of people just want to see secret episode stuff anyways, which won't be up for awhile.

iliekmudkips

Ah, Well, in that case I guess its alright, But the secret episode wont be anytime soon, just a heads up. He's just barely started the game, not even and hour in iirc.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

im sorry i just wanted other to know lol you made an accocount just for this
im sorry i just wanted other to know lol you made an accocount just for this

TerravsVentus

I guess everyone is either playing Duodecim or watching or playing Kingdom hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I guess that is why the forums are so dead.

Chosenoneknuckles

So yep, that 'Red Eyes' was a pure Realm of Darkness native Heartless [awesome fight - hope they become regular enemies in KH3!], and the Realm of Darkness looked as sweet as I'd imagined it to be since the ending of KH1.

Roll on KH 3D and KH3 I say [BbS2 won't be as good as the first, and filler at best]!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back