• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

But most game developers are looking for ways of making more money. You have one version, then you think of new stuff and release a "Special Edition" version of the game like almost a year later to keep the game hype up.
Except that it's somewhat understandable that some people will naturally feel cheated when they've only had their NA/EU extras for only a week to find this.

Jakek9

Damn you guys are so fucking un-appreciative. Quit bitching and be thankful. Yes, you may feel cheated. Great, but we saw this coming. We got the extras first. Does it matter? Import it if you care for the same game THAT MUCH.

It's like everyone in the world gets a special kind of ice cream, the Japanese get to try it first. But they can only have a little. Then they add a new flavor to the ice cream and add some chocolate syrup for us Americans, Europeans and Australians. Then they give the Japanese the ice cream, but with sprinkles and MAYBE an extra scoop. Everybody flips out over some sprinkles. IT's the SAME ice cream, just a few damn sprinkles. It's not a big deal. It's sprinkles.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I've had enough with fanboys. I'm done with everyone lurking in this forum.

If you just complain about a new chapter in the updated re-release, express it by getting a chainsaw and chopping your fucking heads off.

I do like Kingdom Hearts... but now I'm sick of the goddamn fanbase.

Oh my god, no one fcuking cares. You made a whole fcuking fanclub for this go complain there.

And um @Jakek it is a big deal. Since this stuff is canon, I think the NA fans should be able to see it somewhere too.

All I know is that he better release it here.

C

cory15

im think im more exited for the code to get kh cloud in the new dissidia game.

R

Rooster Cogburn

IT's the SAME ice cream, just a few damn sprinkles. It's not a big deal. It's sprinkles.

Totally off topic, but this made laugh my ass off for no apparant reason.

If you don't like people bitching and complaining about everything, get off the internet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Or just go watch it online, if you really want to feel like you have it on your PSP, download all the new cutscenes to your PSP and there you go!

Darknessshadow

Damn you guys are so fcuking un-appreciative. Quit bitching and be thankful. Yes, you may feel cheated. Great, but we saw this coming. We got the extras first. Does it matter? Import it if you care for the same game THAT MUCH.

It's like everyone in the world gets a special kind of ice cream, the Japanese get to try it first. But they can only have a little. Then they add a new flavor to the ice cream and add some chocolate syrup for us Americans, Europeans and Australians. Then they give the Japanese the ice cream, but with sprinkles and MAYBE an extra scoop. Everybody flips out over some sprinkles. IT's the SAME ice cream, just a few damn sprinkles. It's not a big deal. It's sprinkles.

For an extremely brief while, I was disappointed with myself for not purchasing Birth By Sleep.

I'm rather glad I didn't, now.

Who wants to bet, that the new one will have a new secret video with a half-a-dozen scenes we'll never get to see, but will appear in the next game in a sequence that mocks us with a sort've 'you should know this already' type setting?

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
Damn you guys are so fucking un-appreciative. Quit bitching and be thankful. Yes, you may feel cheated. Great, but we saw this coming. We got the extras first. Does it matter? Import it if you care for the same game THAT MUCH.

You have no idea how much I love you right now. :O
But I digress. :c People don't understand how silly it is to have a fit. -.- Japan knows how much the world wants it. It's not going to be released world wide. xD

Mmm...I want ice cream now (gee thanks. >:|), and not from that awful mini-game. Dx

kupo1121

Awards
You have no idea how much I love you right now. :O
But I digress. :c People don't understand how silly it is to have a fit. -.- Japan knows how much the world wants it. It's not going to be released world wide. xD

Mmm...I want ice cream now (gee thanks. >:|), and not from that awful mini-game. Dx

How can you not want the Ice Cream from Ice Cream Beat? It's like 8 ft. high...and the ice cream they sell looks sooo good...I want the Pete or Royal Berry Ice Cream. Snow Bear was cute...XD

Z3N

I keep finding myself in The World That Never Was.
How can you not want the Ice Cream from Ice Cream Beat? It's like 8 ft. high...and the ice cream they sell looks sooo good...I want the Pete or Royal Berry Ice Cream. Snow Bear was cute...XD

Because acquiring that 8 ft. high dessert was hell. D:
But OMG it looked good. :c
And I finally got the game down with Ven. xD
Terra was a disaster. xD

kupo1121

Awards
I'm not amazing with beat games...but I did well in that game...my friend says it's because of the asian-nicity...but IDK. xP

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
God, just shut up. You cussing at us and getting mad really isn't going to do anything.

Let us get mad and disappointed, shit. If you don't feel the same way, then good for you.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Well, with the addition of like a monstro stage, Eraqus in armor (like i give-a-shyt), and a secret episode (video?) that will be on youtube hours after its release. I don't really give a damn anymore. I'm off to play my NA copy :)

and for the guys gettin mad at other gettin mad...how you feel right now? People are getting mad because they feel cheated, and you're gettin mad because someone's not happy about it? :) I like your logic.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, with the addition of like a monstro stage, Eraqus in armor (like i give-a-shyt), and a secret episode (video?) that will be on youtube hours after its release. I don't really give a damn anymore. I'm off to play my NA copy :)

and for the guys gettin mad at other gettin mad...how you feel right now? People are getting mad because they feel cheated, and you're gettin mad because someone's not happy about it? :) I like your logic.

i'm moremad about duodecim being involved than all that other stuff.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Damn you guys are so fcuking un-appreciative. Quit bitching and be thankful.

Thankful for fucking WHAT?

Square-Enix is wasting MORE time on OLD GAMES instead of moving the fuck on and doing a console Kingdom Hearts game.
Next year we'll ask them if they've stated KH3 and they'll say "LOL NOPE BECAUSE WE'RE MAKING 358/2 DAYS FINAL MIX FOR THE PSP :D"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back