• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Key

Son of a...! Nomura... how could you? We trusted you!

petewhat

I assume no FM over here, considering that's how all the other ones went. YouTube, thank god you exist.

bigbadcloud

i will get it for sure i own all kh games but kh1 fm and coded for the phone i cant get coded so i get kh bbs fm
inoder to get to the secert ep you better not beable to have to kill MF if you do ill kill nomura full that BS becuase i have not beaten him in us yet

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
I'm liking this new extras :D! Sure, I was a little ticked off when I heard about BBSFM, but it is only fair that Japan get these extras. I mean KH was born in Japan, you know, not NA or EU. So quit your bitching guys who are upset. Anyway, I'll won't import this as it is the same game only with more armour, keyblades and, what seemes to be a new Mirage Area battle field. Oh and a secret episode. All of witch are free to watch on Youtube. But if you haven't bought the game, then go nuts.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Japan is getting an FM of BBS?! How in the hell are they going to cram all this stuff onto that poor little UMD?

And here I thought Squeenix actually liked their NA fans....I'd love to be optimistic and say that we may get a FM too, but...

I'm not going to import it. I'm just going to look it up on Youtube and save my money for Versus.

So quit your bitching guys who are upset

If we're not bitching about this, we're gonna bitch about something else.

but it is only fair that Japan get these extras

Because as we all know, Japan's never gotten any FMs before. /sarcasm

This is the first time we've ever gotten something that Japan hadn't, then Squeenix turns right around and says, "LOL JK!!!!111one111!"

bigbadcloud

well im a colector so i must have this game i have the jap khbbs the us bbs now i must have the fm god i hate this ill never get my car

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
No, it's not. See: KH1.
As gimmicky as it may be, I'm actually hoping to see some recolored Unversed. Hopefully a few new ones too.

What did we get in KH1 that Japan didn't?

I don't know about recolored, but I think there may be some new ones.

I'd still like to know how in the hell they're going to be able to cram all this onto that UMD, when it's already filled to near bursting.

R

Rooster Cogburn

well im a colector so i must have this game i have the jap khbbs the us bbs now i must have the fm god i hate this ill never get my car

You'd rather blow your money on KHBBS:FM than save up for a car? That's ridiculous, but whatever it's your money.

I won't be picking this up. I'm thinking Secret Episode will be about Eraqus and what he was up to during the story line. That UMD is almost chock full, so Secret Episode should be as long as, or a little bit longer, than Final Episode. I don't think that is enough extra content to spen 60 dollars importing.

V

Ventus91

What did we get in KH1 that Japan didn't?

I don't know about recolored, but I think there may be some new ones.

I'd still like to know how in the hell they're going to be able to cram all this onto that UMD, when it's already filled to near bursting.
we got the 3 new boss battles that japan didn't get in KH1. Sephrioth, Phantom and the sand guy that I forget his name.

I'm not upset about this since I knew it was goign to happen.

bigbadcloud

i wonder if this armor guy will look closely like what xemnases armor looked like in kh 2 man i wish that crown hourse was the final boss of kh2 enstead of the dumb dragon

V

Ventus91

I have a feeling that this new armour boss will be Terra or something or totally a new character not yet shown.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
we got the 3 new boss battles that japan didn't get in KH1. Sephrioth, Phantom and the sand guy that I forget his name.

I'm not upset about this since I knew it was goign to happen.

Kurt Zisa I think is the one you're referring to.

I was hoping it wasn't going to happen, because I considered the NA version of BBS to be comparable to a Final Mix, since we got extra content and harder battles that Japan didn't.

So, wait...about this armored figure...do you guys think it could possibly be an armored version of MF?

V

Ventus91

I really think it might be MF in armour but until they show us a picture we won't know for sure yet, all we can do is make theroies and plus we didn't get that much extra stuff than japan we got a extra boss battle and some scenes were edited but thats it, so if Japan got a final mix and just got those then they would lose money so they had to add a few more things to make it really a final mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back