• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerIsNothing

I've had enough with fanboys. I'm done with everyone lurking in this forum.

If you just complain about a new chapter in the updated re-release, express it by getting a chainsaw and chopping your fucking heads off.

I do like Kingdom Hearts... but now I'm sick of the goddamn fanbase.

I'll complain about the secret episode until Nomura himself kicks my fcuking door down and chops my head off personally!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I've had enough with fanboys. I'm done with everyone lurking in this forum.

If you just complain about a new chapter in the updated re-release, express it by getting a chainsaw and chopping your fucking heads off.

I do like Kingdom Hearts... but now I'm sick of the goddamn fanbase.

The people you see here right now are only those few who will be online while BBS is out, post their rage, then in a month they will forget they ever had an account on KHInsider. Fanboys...What loveliness. >_>

Why do you think you don't see any mods here half of the time? They don't want to deal with the fanboys.

I'll complain about the secret episode until Nomura himself kicks my fcuking door down and chops my head off personally!

Then you are a fool and will be complaining forever. What a wonderful way of spending your life.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was only joking! And that hurt my feelings!(Nah just messin with ya)

I was joking though.

Lmao

But yes. The fandom seems too shocked over this. Like they didn't know this wasn't going to happen. A bunch of us called it a while ago, and a bunch of others said "haha no" and how you have all these raging teens and they think this is some serious offense to them personally when it isn't. Nomura has always done this. JPN version --> Superior NA/PAL version --> even more superior JPN FM version.

SE does it with all of their games. JPN FFX version --> Slightly superior NA/PAL version --> Superior FFX International version. JPN FFXII --> Slightly Superior FFXII NA/PAL version --> Super Special Awesome JPN FFXII Zodiac Job System

It is a very normal occurrence so ya'll need to stop complaining.

PowerIsNothing

Lmao

But yes. The fandom seems too shocked over this. Like they didn't know this wasn't going to happen. A bunch of us called it a while ago, and a bunch of others said "haha no" and how you have all these raging teens and they think this is some serious offense to them personally when it isn't. Nomura has always done this. JPN version --> Superior NA/PAL version --> even more superior JPN FM version.

SE does it with all of their games. JPN FFX version --> Slightly superior NA/PAL version --> Superior FFX International version. JPN FFXII --> Slightly Superior FFXII NA/PAL version --> Super Special Awesome JPN FFXII Zodiac Job System

It is a very normal occurrence so ya'll need to stop complaining.

I'm actually one of the people who did call it. Made a thread about it a few weeks ago and I insisted it would have extras(still people told me it would just be the NA version) I knew when I got BBS that I would probably be buying an FM in the not too distant future.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm actually one of the people who did call it. Made a thread about it a few weeks ago and I insisted it would have extras(still people told me it would just be the NA version) I knew when I got BBS that I would probably be buying an FM in the not too distant future.

I know. Because I think I commented it on it. :D

Fallen Prince

I went through all twelve pages....does anyone have a pic of the armored figure (Eraqus?) I wanna see what he looks like

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
YAAAARGH, LET YE BATTLE BEGIN!

You know it xD

But honestly, I am hoping for an International release...and some dang pictures already.

I just want some pictures at this point. I think I'll actually import this.

I went through all twelve pages....does anyone have a pic of the armored figure (Eraqus?) I wanna see what he looks like

Nope, pictures haven't been released yet.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
They also couldn't play the imported FM+s. The handheld can. You tell me which one is the better situation.

you really pushing tomake a point aren't you?

it was expected for a main game (which all main games have been on PS systems (and yesi'm including remakes)) to probably have a FM.

You guys really can't see the big picture, can you? :[

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Ummm, BbS FM is going to be a lot easier for Americans to get than KH2FM. For the one reason that PSPs have no region lock. So if you import the game, it can be played on American PSPs, or European PSPs or any PSP for that matter. I'm gonna ask for it for my birthday. :D

Soxas

wow...thats i really can say wow.i really wanna see who that new armored warrior is.do they have the trailer up yet on like youtube or somethin?

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
We're making theories on something we just know has armor!? Lemme try! :D

Maybe it's giving a little more insight on MF?

Sempied

We're making theories on something we just know has armor!? Lemme try! :D

Maybe it's giving a little more insight on MF?
We did somewhat the same thing with LS in KH2FM+.

I don't get what people are so about though when you can just import it. The game will have an english dub option,The PSP is region free those 2 alone can make it simply feasible for NA.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
We did somewhat the same thing with LS in KH2FM+.

I don't get what people are so about though when you can just import it. The game will have an english dub option,The PSP is region free those 2 alone can make it simply feasible for NA.

My problem with it isn't how it's a Japan-only release, nor is it that Japan's getting the same content we've gotten, it's the constant re-releasing of the game over such a short period of time. Having one game with all desired content is probably ideal. If the game were a complete remake, similar to Re:CoM, then it'd be different.

Just sayin.

Plus as of now, the armored warrior being Master Eraqus would probably make the most sense. You know, unless they pull a completely new character out of their ass.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My problem with it isn't how it's a Japan-only release, nor is it that Japan's getting the same content we've gotten, it's the constant re-releasing of the game over such a short period of time. Having one game with all desired content is probably ideal. If the game were a complete remake, similar to Re:CoM, then it'd be different.

Just sayin.

Plus as of now, the armored warrior being Master Eraqus would probably make the most sense. You know, unless they pull a completely new character out of their ass.

But most game developers are looking for ways of making more money. You have one version, then you think of new stuff and release a "Special Edition" version of the game like almost a year later to keep the game hype up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back