• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Final Mix TGS Info (Will have BRAND NEW content, January 2011)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trimms

They keep throwing new things in. Maybe if they focused on making the game complete the first time they made it they wouldn't have to keep adding in new bits to make it more fun. Like this game will literally come out 3 times in one year.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Alright, I was cool with them having an import of our version, but giving them extras when he made us feel like we were getting an exclusive is kind of bull shit. Especially when this game has so many important scenes supposdely according to the secret episode or whatever.

If Nomura has ever thought about giving us FM's it has to be done with this game.

This really geniuly annoys me.

The only thing that really bugged me was Nomura saying back a few months ago about including all those additions to our version because we had to wait so long. So we got one week to enjoy it and feel special, and boom, an FM is announced. Yeah Nomura, I really do feel special :\

Other than that, I really don't care.

Rexy

Bronze Member
They keep throwing new things in. Maybe if they focused on making the game complete the first time they made it they wouldn't have to keep adding in new bits to make it more fun. Like this game will literally come out 3 times in one year.
like they care, they want to make munny xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i started to like KH with KH1 (obviously XP) and at that time i never spoiled myself on the internet so i found out about the new bosses just recently ^^ any way i got the EUR KH1 and KH1 FM (not pirated)

and bout BBSFM i dont care about illegal i mean EVERYONE does atleast one illegal thing in life and i think pirating games is really not the worst . it looks like nomura wants me to pirate FM^^. anyway i got every KH game (except for coded and BBS USA) in its original form including final mixes and re-stuff. i dont want to justify my pirating coz you cant. but i dont care anyway.

I know. I pirate music and movies every day (because seriously, music and movie industries get too much money and are overinflated with their egos anyways), but I have this fear of pirating games. Just because if I do, then I'm nervous that the $40 that would have went to the game's sell didn't and I might be one of the millions who caused a game to never be made in the future. Because if you make a game company mad, they will just stop dead in their tracks. Nomura doesn't, but think of the higher ups who might say "Well, it seems this game didn't make much, so we are going to pass on the next one"

The only thing that really bugged me was Nomura saying back a few months ago about including all those additions to our version because we had to wait so long. So we got one week to enjoy it and feel special, and boom, an FM is announced. Yeah Nomura, I really do feel special :\

Other than that, I really don't care.

Yeah. It was depressing. Nomura is a load of BS anyways. I've learned to never believe him. Like the fact he said he was having Re:Coded developed for NA because we didn't get coded, yet the game is coming out first in Japan. What?

kurasa25

I know. I pirate music and movies every day (because seriously, music and movie industries get too much money and are overinflated with their egos anyways), but I have this fear of pirating games. Just because if I do, then I'm nervous that the $40 that would have went to the game's sell didn't and I might be one of the millions who caused a game to never be made in the future. Because if you make a game company mad, they will just stop dead in their tracks. Nomura doesn't, but think of the higher ups who might say "Well, it seems this game didn't make much, so we are going to pass on the next one"

well for this kind of problem there are guys like you ;) and im sure youre not the only one . and btw bbs USA is the only game ive pirated so far and final mix will be the last one coz i also want kh to become the new ff :p. anyway thx for your understanding , it was a nice chat ;P

Awards
I don't really mind that BBSFM will get extras, it's just that it's getting canon extras. Why do they do that?? I don't understand why they put extras in an exclusive japanese release that affects the entire series as a whole. It's ridiculous and unfair to the fans across the world.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Seriously.

Can't Square-Enix take all these stupid new ideas and try to implement them into, I dunno, a mainline console KH game?
Nah.

Kyonne

I wonder why people are complaining
They made the VERY SAME THING with KH1, you know, the first game of the series!

Awards
btw, who else thinks it's fcuked up that they announced this not even 10 days after the international release??

PowerIsNothing

I knew this would happen, so its not much of a shock. I'm a little pissed about the secret episode. Like people have said, why release cannon parts only for the Japanese(I understand its a Japanese game, but most Kingdom Hearts fans are European and American).

This secret episode is probably going to be important to the series cannon and we should get it too. I'm going to import this, but if my PSP was hacked, I would download it day one of release. If Sqeenix don't want it downloaded, they should release it overseas. Simple as that.

Rexy

Bronze Member
I think the goods in this game is the new Armoured character, one thing is for shure, its a Character from the BBS or before, cronologicaly, because from there to the front the armours were not seen again

TepidShark

Awards
The only reason I thought this one would be different is now we are in the age of DLC, but I guess Square Enix wants to keep doing things like last gen. I shouldn't be surprised though considering they are doing one for FFXIII as well.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
btw, who else thinks it's fcuked up that they announced this not even 10 days after the international release??

That is really the only thing that bothers me about this entire thing. Half of the world hasn't even finished playing the game and he already said "HAI NIHON YOU GET BBSFM WITH SPECIAL STUFF GOOD Y/Y?"

2dgw8ko.jpg

That was my reaction. Because seriously, Nomura needs to be slapped. Hard.

This is the fans.
lolbirra1.gif

lolbirra2.gif

lolbirra3.gif

It takes three to explain their rage.

KHHacker6595

this is getting fucking ridiculous. I remember a time when there was only one Kingdom Hearts game not friggin, 11. They need to stop with these remakes and final mixes, and make KH3 for the PS3. Im tired of this, BBS is a great game and part of the main series in my opinion, so im all right with that, but im sick of paying for all these games. just make KH3, its as simple as that. Im not buying this FM, i'll just look the shit up on youtube. I might not even buy Re:Coded or KH3DS. KINGDOM HEARTS III, COME OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
this is getting fcuking ridiculous. I remember a time when there was only one Kingdom Hearts game not friggin, 11. They need to stop with these remakes and final mixes, and make KH3 for the PS3. Im tired of this, BBS is a great game and part of the main series in my opinion, so im all right with that, but im sick of paying for all these games. just make KH3, its as simple as that. Im not buying this FM, i'll just look the shit up on youtube. I might not even buy Re:Coded or KH3DS. KINGDOM HEARTS III, COME OUT NOW !!!!!!!!!

Seriously, complaining won't make the game come out. Nomura is busy with other games. FM is an easy way for them to make more money while in-between games, so they will keep doing it.

KH3D is going to be pretty big considering how powerful the 3DS is. I imagine it to be very fun as well, so why skip over a game that will be fun all because of your rage over not getting KH3 which was never promised to us in the first place? All that was promised was BBS. We should be lucky we are getting everything we have been so far.

Without those other games, we'd been waiting five to seven years for a game to come out. (Because it still wouldn't have come out because Nomura would still be working on VersusXIII and 3rd Birthday)

And Re:coded is just a remake of coded so don't get mad at that. Coded has been around longer than BBS so it deserves to get its time.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
I've had enough with fanboys. I'm done with everyone lurking in this forum.

If you just complain about a new chapter in the updated re-release, express it by getting a chainsaw and chopping your fucking heads off.

I do like Kingdom Hearts... but now I'm sick of the goddamn fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back