• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep GameStop photos; back of official game box revealed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
"Everything will link back to the beginning."
Ooh, what a chilling tagline. Better than "The story is not over." and "Memory is the key.", imo.
"What mattered the most was remembered the least." was alright, but it didn't matter all that much.

State

Awards
eh, the back of the box looks fake to me, but who knows, I might be wrong.

To me, it looks different for the fact that the back of KH game boxes have their screenshots in more than one place instead of all perfectly aligned in a place.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thinking it's fake because it looks different than the Japanese back cover... but then again, the screenshots are the exact same as the Japanese cover as well so it could be real... Who knows.

Blobbit

Awards
I'm pretty sure the back is fake, because it's fake like that for all of their preorder boxes. They just have some information about the game and some pictures on the back usually.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That isn't the real thing. That is the advertisement box. It's at all of the GameStops and is there to tell people the game is on sale/preorder sale. If you had looked at all of the boxes, you'd of realized they were all about the same...and the fact the FFXIV one has that really hot looking CG guy on it and that is definitely not going to be the cover of that game.

But I really want that giant box anyways. Not the BBS one, the FFXIV one.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That isn't the real thing. That is the advertisement box. It's at all of the GameStops and is there to tell people the game is on sale/preorder sale. If you had looked at all of the boxes, you'd of realized they were all about the same...and the fact the FFXIV one has that really hot looking CG guy on it and that is definitely not going to be the cover of that game.

But I really want that giant box anyways. Not the BBS one, the FFXIV one.

Gamestop boxes are usually never the actual backing...just a blown up box with the cover on it...I asked my Gamestop for that after they were done with it lol :p Also, I liked the style on the back of the KH1 and KH2 boxes...so I hope they would go with a design like that.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
That is only what Gamestop's pre-order box looks like...it's not the actual cover of the game box itself.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Gamestop boxes are usually never the actual backing...just a blown up box with the cover on it...I asked my Gamestop for that after they were done with it lol :p Also, I liked the style on the back of the KH1 and KH2 boxes...so I hope they would go with a design like that.

You, my friend, are a smart cookie. The nest time I'm in GameStop, I will demand all BbS posters, boxes, etc. ;D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
You, my friend, are a smart cookie. The nest time I'm in GameStop, I will demand all BbS posters, boxes, etc. ;D

Just ask them when they will be throwing them out and you can stop in the store and just take it off their hands :p. In my Gamestop there is a square poster and the box...

Sempied

I think it looks fake. KH backs normally have a CG still, and cutscenes on the back instead of a dried, and unclassy looks of just the TAV character rips that look like it was assembled in less than 20 minutes.

Terraearthman15

I honestly hate to admit it but Future is 100% legit. Today I went to Gamestop and the Big Fat Poofy Boxes they have(the bbs one in particular) are identical to the pictures Future has posted the only difference is nothing.

State

Awards
Funny, I remember GameStop pre-order boxes to look like the true box, but they are entirely different, mostly for the fact that they're cardboard boxes instead of PSP cases xD

State

Awards
Shit shit i lost my papers from preordering it I need those papers crap crap

Don't they record the pre-order in their computer? They should have your cellphone number saved on their computer and ask for an ID of the persont hat bought or preordered.

Jakek9

Don't they record the pre-order in their computer? They should have your cellphone number saved on their computer and ask for an ID of the persont hat bought or preordered.

Was I supposed to have an ID? lol, I pre-ordered it by myself.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back