• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers)

So do any of you guys think the identity of the new boss will even be revealed after you beat him/it.

I dont think so. Maybe you'll get a cool keyblade or something, but I doubt Nomura is gonna show the dudes face or anything like that.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

So do any of you guys think the identity of the new boss will even be revealed after you beat him/it.

I dont think so. Maybe you'll get a cool keyblade or something, but I doubt Nomura is gonna show the dudes face or anything like that.

I'm thinking it'll be like Xemnas as the Unknown in KHFM; we didn't find out who he was until KH2.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

What I'm really excited for is the actual keyblade
We know what the Void Gear looks like, but this can be anything

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I agree completely. People keep hyping up going "OMG can't wait for BBS! I want to know who the secret boss is!" and I'm just thinking "...you're not gonna find out even after defeating him, you know that right?"

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I agree completely. People keep hyping up going "OMG can't wait for BBS! I want to know who the secret boss is!" and I'm just thinking "...you're not gonna find out even after defeating him, you know that right?"

Yeah. It is annoying. But at least we'll get a clue on who he is from (if this is the one part of the game that makes use of text bubbles) the script he says before fighting or after fighting.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

The ones in spoiler tags aren't clickable when you unspoilertag them.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

The funny thing about MF is.
Myself, Cyberman65, Mika, Masa and Fox (maybe Rizz and Slyzer) are having a race to see who can beat Mysterious Figure first.
VS I've never had any problems with but Mikachu's gonna be the guy I have to worry about.

The only thing that upsets me is that the keyblades you get for beating VS and MF don't seem worth while.
I mean MF's keyblade is just a reverse of Ultima and true VS's got solid attack but it's not overly godly considering, but I'm gonna get them both just because.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Awesome, thanks for the scans.

Happy Critical mode deals half the damage, will make battles more drawn out =]

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

Awesome, thanks for the scans.

Happy Critical mode deals half the damage, will make battles more drawn out =]

It is awesome, but the book says nothing about HP Caps or a 0 Exp.
I'm hoping you get less HP (either way I won't be equipping any of the HP abilities you make during command charge) and 0 Exp I can live without considering it seems more like a hassle than a challenge since you actually would have to fight to make better commands.

bigbadcloud

man im hopeing we at lest get some good things going in CM but at lest do something more you have to do to get the secret ending its like hell just play proud mode again the only thing diffrent is how much damage you take thats it stupid japan

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website

Something I just realized is.
You have to be lvl 45 to at least show visible damage on VS.
So if you're on Critical and your damage is half'd would that mean you have to be lvl 90 now to do normal damage to him?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

man im hopeing we at lest get some good things going in CM but at lest do something more you have to do to get the secret ending its like hell just play proud mode again the only thing diffrent is how much damage you take thats it stupid japan

I just noticed your post had absolutely no punctuation in it. Anyways, we always had to fulfill more requirements in the easier modes, not the more difficult ones, in previous games to unlock the secret ending. I didn't expect BBS to be any different.

╬ProperArtist╬;5252691 said:
So if you're on Critical and your damage is half'd would that mean you have to be lvl 90 now to do normal damage to him?

Hmm, that's some interesting food for thought...

UnDance

╬ProperArtist╬;5252678 said:
The only thing that upsets me is that the keyblades you get for beating VS and MF don't seem worth while.
I mean MF's keyblade is just a reverse of Ultima and true VS's got solid attack but it's not overly godly considering, but I'm gonna get them both just because.

I'm hoping there's an NG+ because I really don't wanna work for these keyblades and then have nothing to use them on. Plus, its seeming like NG+ is the only sensical way to unlock Enigmatic Man.

╬ProperArtist╬;5252691 said:

Let's hope not, that'd be incredibly tedious.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Hmm, but then will it carry over to your VS beaten save file?
It doesnt carry over anything on any files. Each story you gotta start from the beginning as Lvl 1, with default deck, and default Keyblades, But you can go back to your old file say you do Ventus you beat it and have the complete on him, you can load your Ventus file, and still have everything, But if you press new game, and go on Aqua or Terra, you start from the beginning, with non of your items, or levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back