• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSFTW

Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers)

i just got my guide today and guess what there is a exp zero ability

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com

They're still going to need to adjust some things.
Considering you have to be a certain level to even damage the secret bosses, you have to fight in order to level up commands, there are time sections that require you to do a certain amount of damage in order to pass the parts in time. Couple all that with the fact that Critical mode Cuts your Damage in half instead of doubling it almost as in KH2FM.

Also is it an ability you can equip right off the bat or do you have to make it, all these things need to be answered in some form or fashion otherwise it'll end up being borderline impossible.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Got my guide today in the mail. Nice surprise. I'm gonna look through the command recipes.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ok the requirements to encounter the mysterious figure I really don't understand. I mean, I get it for Aqua since she can access the Land of Departure for her story, but what about Terra and Ven? Someone please explain to me cause I feel embarassed :(.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i believe you have to beat VLS, and on the world map LOD will reappear just for you to fight MF, but i could be compleatly wrong, a little off, or spot on, so lets just wait for BBS and stop posting info and bragging you got the guide.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

i believe you have to beat VLS, and on the world map LOD will reappear just for you to fight MF, but i could be compleatly wrong, a little off, or spot on, so lets just wait for BBS and stop posting info and bragging you got the guide.

They are just stating they got the guide
Don't be jealous~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

They're not intentionally rubbing it in your face. They're just saying they got the guide. Nothing more.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
iI think the damage lvl cap will still be 45, but you'll just do considerably less damage

tri-blade

You think that they would have come up with a better name for the mysterious secret boss than "Mysterious Figure" >_<

Also, what is the point of the "Zero Exp" when the point of getting through the levels is to level up? 0_o

Last edited:

Chris211

You think that they would have come up with a better name for the mysterious secret boss than "Mysterious Figure" >_<
Maybe they had to rename him for the sake of rating. MF-Mysterious Figure, maybe at first it was "Mofo" because thats what he was when they first designed and fought him. *shrugs*

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Whatever, all I know is he's badass and his light sabers are blue

Twilight Mulan

Quick question for those who have the guide. In the actual walk-through part of the guide (ie: Scenario Part), is it divided among the 3 characters or does it just show the worlds in a certain order and says "This is what Terra does, this is what Aqua does, this is what Ventus does." I think the first choice (divided) is what it is, I would just like confirmation. Thanks to whoever answers!

Lonelyness21

Awards
Quick question for those who have the guide. In the actual walk-through part of the guide (ie: Scenario Part), is it divided among the 3 characters or does it just show the worlds in a certain order and says "This is what Terra does, this is what Aqua does, this is what Ventus does." I think the first choice (divided) is what it is, I would just like confirmation. Thanks to whoever answers!

I so thought this was a post of mine that I didn't remember making...

O

Oberon

One thing I found interesting is that Amazon is actually shipping this already. In fact those who preordered the guidebook there got it by Sept 2nd (with prime or two day shipping) or the next day if you had next-day shipping (obv).

Spoiling yourself before it even comes out ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back