• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Re: Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+KH III soon?]

Well, of course you guys can be right and this just be a new franchise or something related to FNC. But c´mon, this is square we´re talking about, the mercenary Square. KH III = $$$$

As does all it's other games. If anything, more likely to announce anything that's not KH right now rather than anything KH.

SoraKHbr

As does all it's other games. If anything, more likely to announce anything that's not KH right now rather than anything KH.

But I don´t think he´ll announce before BBS. My Bet is E3 or maybe TGS.

Lonbilly

Awards

But I don´t think he´ll announce before BBS. My Bet is E3 or maybe TGS.

Then why say it's possibly KH3? You're kind of contradicting yourself now >.>

Either way, I'm hoping it's a TWEWY sequel.

nicoleohbugga

wait, wasn't it even before CoM came out, that there were already screenshots of axel from kh2 on the internet? so technically..he could mention another kh game, but who knows. i just thought i would throw that out there. i remember seeing pictures of axel when i was like in middle school, and my friend and i thought it was riku. XD

SoraKHbr

Then why say it's possibly KH3? You're kind of contradicting yourself now >.>

Either way, I'm hoping it's a TWEWY sequel.

Well, soon can be months, no? I mean, I hope he announce in February or March, but E3 it´s seen more like it. Anyway, in the interview he says "it´s near", so i think this can be soon =p

SoraKHbr

BTW, He also says that it's not really new. So, FNC or KH. KH III please!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Be careful with double posting! there's an edit button for a reason.

I hope it isn't KH III. I hope it's, if it is from KH, the mystery game.

SoraKHbr

Be careful with double posting! there's an edit button for a reason.

I hope it isn't KH III. I hope it's, if it is from KH, the mystery game.

Sorry for the double posting =p

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian

The interview in question:

²Ò‚Ò‚½

-- How is work going on “Agito XIII”?

Nomura: We have a set time we’re working towards, and it’s going well. But right now I’m thinking more about “The 3rd Birthday.” But we’ll but putting out lots more information on both titles next year, so you’ll just have to wait. Also, there is an unannounced project that we’re working on that is coming along faster than we thought.

-- Oh? A new project?

Nomura: I can’t say (laugh) The development is going well, and we’re already starting on recording the voices. And it’s not completely new, but there is another title that we haven’t announced. So you’ll have to wait on that too.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com

²Ò‚Ò‚½

Nomura: We have a set time we’re working towards, and it’s going well. But right now I’m thinking more about “The 3rd Birthday.” But we’ll but putting out lots more information on both titles next year, so you’ll just have to wait. Also, there is an unannounced project that we’re working on that is coming along faster than we thought.

-- Oh? A new project?

Nomura: I can’t say (laugh) The development is going well, and we’re already starting on recording the voices. And it’s not completely new, but there is another title that we haven’t announced. So you’ll have to wait on that too.

Hmm...is the 'new project' the mystery KH? I wish I was right for once.

SoraKHbr

²Ò‚Ò‚½

-- Oh? A new project?

Hehehe that´s pretty confusing. It´s seen that there are 2 new projects, maybe the one that they already started recording voices it´s The World end With you 2?

Lonbilly

Awards

-- Oh? A new project?

I'm gonna guess that it isn't KH3, seeing as how they said a few months back that they hadn't even begun KH3 yet.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Since it's unannounced, it can't be the mystery game can't it? That was kinda announced that they were gonna make on in an interview

SoraKHbr

I'm gonna guess that it isn't KH3, seeing as how they said a few months back that they hadn't even begun KH3 yet.

Don´t fall into their trap. It´s normal the developers lie about their projects. Cliff denied the production of Gears of War 2 one day before it´s reveal.

Edit: Maybe it´s Dissidia 2? =o

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How could they make a sequel to Dissidia?

Lonbilly

Awards

How could they make a sequel to Dissidia?

By using other characters from the same FFs. Like Yuna and Seymour to represent FFX. Etc.

Personally I think it's from an already known franchise/a game that's going to become a franchise. Like TWEWY.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

²Ò‚Ò‚½

-- Oh? A new project?

Didn't Nomura want to start focusing on KH though? Doesn't that make the chance of one of them being a KH title more likely?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess they could use the other characters. Meh, haven't played Dissidia yet.
I agree, TWEWY sounds more plausible

Edit: Nocturne, where did he say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back