• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep in the next Famitsu [+New Nomura project soon]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
ew wii is eww EWWWW

seriously wii sucks there are NO GOOD GAMES

except like zelda and brawl.

that IS IT.

no way dude.

fuck no.

Tigerruss

Awards
Keyblade Wars MMO on Wii. I don't think that's even physically possible but man the meltdowns on this board would be epic.:lol:

It would be better on the PS3 with the motion sensor wands that are coming out for it that use a camera.
Basically no matter how good you are with flicking your wrist with the wii that wouldn't work with the motion sensor wands with the camera.(They are coming out spring 2010)

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow new info :D
i hope the new project is about kh T^T

xgnarmanx

Keyblade Wars MMO on Wii. I don't think that's even physically possible but man the meltdowns on this board would be epic.:lol:

MMO's are stupid though! the only way kh would be a good mmo if it was like PSU just kh style non of that ff11 or ff13 or WoW skill cooldown time stuff (even though I like wow Im getting quite tired of every freakin mmo being the same at the core)

Tigerruss

Awards
MMO's are stupid though! the only way kh would be a good mmo if it was like PSU just kh style non of that ff11 or ff13 or WoW skill cooldown time stuff (even though I like wow Im getting quite tired of every freakin mmo being the same at the core)

Ghost X, Rumble Fighter, Rush Fighters, Splash Fighters, and Bots are all 3d MMOG that have you control them like a beat em up.
Though I wouldn't recommend Bots or Rush Fighters. They are made by a mmo company that has poor player support rarely interacts with GM participation events. And if there is a hacking crisis that caused tens of thousands of accounts to be hacked they will refuse to use the back up files they make every hour.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
ew wii is eww EWWWW

seriously wii sucks there are NO GOOD GAMES

except like zelda and brawl.

that IS IT.

no way dude.

fuck no.
See? That's the kind of hilarious knee jerk reaction I'm hoping for.

& the GCN version of Zelda was better.

kingofgame981

Awards
What is the number "1/7" in the last page of the scan ? Is that the day the game release ? Cause "1/7" looks like "January 7th."

kingofgame981

Awards
I know that BbS will release in January 9th, just that number confuse me...

... I wonder what about the game title "The 3rd Birthday" ?

jonXjon

Since he said he will be showing a new game, there isn't much we can guess what this game is. Japanese people know about games a lot before we get it confirmed. It will probably be a game they haven't known about. Mystery KH Game is pretty likely seeing as Birth by Sleep is nearing it's release which means they would need to do less work localizing it. I hope they announce Kingdom Hearts III. That would make my day. And then week, and then month, and then year.

Although, Nomura did say after all Final Fantasy XIII games were released (well the 3 we know about) he would fully using his time on Kingdom Hearts which is good :) BUT this probably shows this new game won't be Kingdom Hearts

Nocoil

I don't think theres something about KH3... it's a little bit early for it.
My personal hope is, that this is a sequel for TWEWY (I really enjoyed the game).
A Sequel for Dissidia, would be great too, but I've not completed it so far D': (no time...)

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
Eh, I don't think they'd start working on another KH just when BbS is released :/ but who knows.
I want another TWEWY. Or a remake of FF VII, that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back