• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by sleep intentions and fates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

final sentient

I've developed these theories based on other threads I've read and I put some of my own thoughts in to them. This is my first thread and I don't mind flaming, so... tell me your thoughts.
Master Xehanort is in search of ultimate light. He created the unbirths in order to collect hearts to add to the light of his kingdom hearts, he also mistakenly created an uncontrollable darkness as a side effect to collecting so much light. My clue to this: “the closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.”
Terra absorbs the darkness in attempt to keep it from getting stronger, he probably sacrifices himself to save his friends when he defeats master xahenort and Terra absorbs his darkness changing him in to Xehanort.
Ven may have been erased but his heart still remains and it’s within Sora. He may have trained Sora in his dreams (when choosing the sword, shield, or staff), This leads me to think that the title of this story is a metaphor that tells how Sora became a keyblade master in his sleep, but then at this point, it’s way passed the game the name was given to
And because all that is left of Aqua is her armor and keyblade, she may have died fighting either Master Xehanort, the unbirth, or anyone else like Maleficent.

I really do think outside the box don't I

I was trying to keep in mind the brief history that was explained in kh1 by that old lady in what seems to be a memory of kairi that sora saw

Last edited:

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
This sounds more like a fanfic theory than anything else. Like what you'd like to happen, instead of something that really could happen.

Sora didn't become a keyblade master. He's not a master yet- he's a keyblade weilder. Also, Sora was never meant to have the keyblade- Riku was. Because of this, Sora actually took the keyblade from Riku, during that night on DI. So, while the thoery about Ven telling Sora what to do during Destati might be correct, it doesn't mean that he was meant to have the keyblade.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Master Xehanort is in search of ultimate light.

I care to disagree. I would say he is after immortality and/or power.

He created the unbirths in order to collect hearts to add to the light of his kingdom hearts

Who's to say it is "his" KH? How do we not know it is the KH?

Terra absorbs the darkness in attempt to keep it from getting stronger, he probably sacrifices himself to save his friends when he defeats master xahenort and Terra absorbs his darkness changing him in to Xehanort.

A) It is very unlikely that MX lost or if he can even be defeated...
B) MX has far too much in common with Xehanort for him not to be apart of the equation.

Ven may have been erased but his heart still remains and it’s within Sora. He may have trained Sora in his dreams (when choosing the sword, shield, or staff), This leads me to think that the title of this story is a metaphor that tells how Sora became a keyblade master in his sleep, but then at this point, it’s way passed the game the name was given to

"Birth By Sleep" will be important in the game named "Birth By Sleep", not in a game that took place ten years later...

And because all that is left of Aqua is her armor and keyblade, she may have died fighting either Master Xehanort, the unbirth, or anyone else like Maleficent.

Something I completely agree with.

anti-form137

This sounds more like a fanfic theory than anything else. Like what you'd like to happen, instead of something that really could happen.

Sora didn't become a keyblade master. He's not a master yet- he's a keyblade weilder. Also, Sora was never meant to have the keyblade- Riku was. Because of this, Sora actually took the keyblade from Riku, during that night on DI. So, while the thoery about Ven telling Sora what to do during Destati might be correct, it doesn't mean that he was meant to have the keyblade.

I think that keyblade master and keyblade wielder mean the same things. He's been called the keyblade's chosen wielder, but in CoM Vexen refers to him as a keyblade master in twilight town when he says that if sora is bound by his memories or whatever, that he should throw everything away and that he would not be a keyblade master.

Anyways I really don't like to rack my brains over BBS. I agree that its kind of fan fictionish. But it's not completely idiotic.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I think that keyblade master and keyblade wielder mean the same things. He's been called the keyblade's chosen wielder, but in CoM Vexen refers to him as a keyblade master in twilight town when he says that if sora is bound by his memories or whatever, that he should throw everything away and that he would not be a keyblade master.

No their not the same.....Its debatable if sora,riku, or mickey are keyblade masters.

Anyways I really don't like to rack my brains over BBS. I agree that its kind of fan fictionish. But it's not completely idiotic.
:23:

It does sound fanfictionish but the part about ven and sora seems KH'ish and I remember it seying that the original weilder should've been riku but who says that it didn't choose sora sooner
The kingdom keys original wielder was riku because Terra chose him. On destiny island the keyblade went to sora eventually choosing him.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sora isn't a master, but other than that....you have a pretty alright theory.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that keyblade master and keyblade wielder mean the same things.

Not exactly. Riku, Mickey, and Sora are all keyblade masters however Kairi wielded a keyblade for like ten seconds in Kh2, which makes her a wielder. In the most literal sense of the word that is. She wielded it, but she's not a Master.

I don't believe anybody said BBS was fan fictionish, just this theory. But either way, that's your opinion but BBS tells us of the history of the keyblade, the princesses, Xehanort and how he came to be, and maybe even Kingdom Hearts. Seems very important to me, not idiotic in the slightest.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I've developed these theories based on other threads I've read and I put some of my own thoughts in to them. This is my first thread and I don't mind flaming, so... tell me your thoughts.

Finally someone that doesn't mind a little flaming props.......:lol:

Master Xehanort is in search of ultimate light.
Starts off like a fanfic and he is after the BWHoPL if thats what you mean.

He created the unbirths in order to collect hearts to add to the light of his kingdom hearts,
Well we dont know if he is involve and you didnt tell how he created the unbirths. Also collecting hearts to go to kingdom hearts is redundant so i wouldnt exspect this too happen.
he also mistakenly created an uncontrollable darkness as a side effect to collecting so much light.
He created darkness from the light......:thumbdown:

My clue to this: “the closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes.”
Well my opinion is no matter how much light surrounds you their is also darkness lurking.

Terra absorbs the darkness in attempt to keep it from getting stronger,
More like terra accepts the darkness.

he probably sacrifices himself to save his friends when he defeats master xahenort and Terra absorbs his darkness changing him in to Xehanort.
This doesnt explain how he lost his memories so........:thumbdown:

Ven may have been erased but his heart still remains and it’s within Sora.
Not again......Their is a possiblity that ven isnt erase that the process of being erase the heart isnt left over. Then Ven being a BWHoPL and sora having 3 hearts would create three nobodies.
So these slim possiblity doesnt make this work........:thumbdown:

He may have trained Sora in his dreams (when choosing the sword, shield, or staff),
Um......that is call an awakening, sora had one and roxas.

This leads me to think that the title of this story is a metaphor that tells how Sora became a keyblade master in his sleep,

Or sleep referrs to death and a unbirth is born.

but then at this point, it’s way passed the game the name was given to
Its not what you think it is.....

Maybe she is still alive or her armor talks in the room of sleep.

I really do think outside the box don't I
If you mean fanfic YES:57:

anti-form137

Not exactly. Riku, Mickey, and Sora are all keyblade masters however Kairi wielded a keyblade for like ten seconds in Kh2, which makes her a wielder. In the most literal sense of the word that is. She wielded it, but she's not a Master.

I don't believe anybody said BBS was fan fictionish, just this theory. But either way, that's your opinion but BBS tells us of the history of the keyblade, the princesses, Xehanort and how he came to be, and maybe even Kingdom Hearts. Seems very important to me, not idiotic in the slightest.

I meant that this theory was a little like a fan fiction

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Nooooo,

SRM are wielders until confirmed otherwise.
It is debatable that Mickey is a Master.

And Kairi isn't a wielder.

Doc

Once again Kairi did not wield. Riku dual wielded and gave the keyblade to her. He sustained it etc., etc., ...

Just the part about MX using the unirths to collect hearts...wouldn't that yield heartless? In a time when heartless didn't exist??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back