• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
For me, it doesn't look like he's gonna stab someone, it's more like he's just stabing the ground xD

This isnt Zelda

I truly believe he's gonna stab someone and it probably gonna to be the first actual stabbing attempt in KH (with the exception of Sora)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Vanitas is either:

A. Stabbing someone, or
B. Stabbing the ground to release dark energy

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Oh yeah, KH1 RIkunort DID stab Maleficent! 8D I completely forgot about that! XD

Anyways, a small part of me thinks its MX Vanitas is about to stab, betraying his master for his needs. But it could also be the end for Master Eraqus...

And as for Ven, probably to do something to his heart, and IDK why, but Aqua seems like a possibility here.

αsiя

space coke
Do you guys think there is a connection between the scene where Terra fights Aqua with Aqua's armor being in the Chamber of Repose

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Do you guys think there is a connection between the scene where Terra fights Aqua with Aqua's armor being in the Chamber of Repose

No considering that qua doesn't even have her armor on in that scene.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Correction, kids have wooden swords (Sora, Roxas, Ven)

Aqua and Terra are too mature to be fighting with wooden swords. Seriously.

Seriously? You're only mature if you train using weapons that are quite likely to kill or maim your partner if you strike with the proper intent?

Granted, Keyblades (being alternatively sharp and not-sharp depending on what's needed) probably aren't all that much less practical than a solid wooden sword, since they'd both effectively be sword-shaped clubs that could do a lot of damage if you're not careful. But that's not a maturity thing.

The intent thing, by the way, is why I think it's silly to assume anything about what's going on in that scene. They definitely look like they're fighting for keeps... but if they're training properly, it should look that way. Training without the proper intent leads to stupid things like holding back on strikes and attacking your enemy's blade rather than their person - and if you get used to that, you'll do it even when it's a really bad idea.

And in any case, it's not really all that clear what the expressions on Terra and Aqua's faces mean - to me, Terra looks like he's in pain, while Aqua looks kind of worried/surprised. But that could fit into any fight scenario, really.

xxFireflyHotaru

So I'm trying to get a clearer picture of the glass at :06
I noticed that the circles around it have the Unverse symbol, but I can't get a clearer picture of the person in the center (I think it's Sora, but that would be weird)
EDIT: it's Ven

(I mean in the glass drawing, not the person falling)

Also, the two keyblades (KK and Soul Eater) are buried in the glass but Ven is not there. Then when the glass breaks Ven is shown falling, but since the video is really fast you can't actually see that

There's also the lucky charms around Ven:
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1269/khbb.png

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But it was meant to be anticlimactic there, since the point was that Riku couldn't go through with whatever he was intending to do. =P

First time I saw it I thought he was gonna stab him.

xgnarmanx

This isnt Zelda

I truly believe he's gonna stab someone and it probably gonna to be the first actual stabbing attempt in KH (with the exception of Sora)

Eh rikunort Stabed the ground while fighting sora to release dark energy thats most likly what hes doing.

I would like someone to get stabed like that but I don't really see it happening

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
wow i didnt even see the awakening platform clearly in the screenshot. Someone wanna send me a link of the clearest pic they could fine? =) plz and ty

Here you go!

VensAwakeningPlatform.jpg

Took this using screencapture on the vid and posted on my Photobucket, it's the best one I've got but it should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back