• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL]

bbsnew12.jpg

any1 can figure out what he's standing at?

king_Nick

Also, as a small object of interest, I noticed that in the very beginning of the spot, at about :01, you can spot Kingdom Key and the Soul Eater alongside Ven as he falls. Most interesting....
Oh shithats your right! at first i only thought it was KK or Ven's keyblade but it was KK and Soul Eater! Meaning that Soul Eater was around before Riku and there was more of a point when Ven grabed Way to Dawn in the 1st concept video

Santuary

Shinkirō;4677560 said:
two nice theory ones. you can see Way to the Dawn in the second one

bbsnew11.jpg

bbsnew12.jpg

Did anyone else notice, it looked like Ven was INSIDE the podium, rather than standing on top?

If you look at the breif second before the podium breaks, you can't see Ven standing there, but you can see the Kingdom Key stuck in the ground, almost like somebody broke the podium by throwing the key at it. And then the podium brakes in the next frame, and you can see Ven in the air in amounst the broken glass.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

I think you'll find he wasn't actually standing on it. Rather, he fell out of it when it broke

lol ninja'd

Awards

Well for one thing theres bound to be lots of more information coming out about this gm as we draw closer to the jp release date

Kanchi

Simply amazing. I've no words to describe it. Woah :°D !!11!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

What a minute? 100 Acre Woods? Okay, I think they are over doing it now with the mini games. I say cut 100 Acre Woods and add Atlantica.

Well this trailer does give me hope because it proves there may be more worlds yet to be revealed thanks to 100 Acre Woods so maybe there is still a chance for Atlantica.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Did anyone else notice, it looked like Ven was INSIDE the podium, rather than standing on top?

If you look at the breif second before the podium breaks, you can't see Ven standing there, but you can see the Kingdom Key stuck in the ground, almost like somebody broke the podium by throwing the key at it. And then the podium brakes in the next frame, and you can see Ven in the air in amounst the broken glass.

You're right. :/ Maybe he was being freed or something?

A

Azrael

What a minute? 100 Acre Woods? Okay, I think they are over doing it now with the mini games. I say cut 100 Acre Woods and add Atlantica.

Well this trailer does give me hope because it proves there may be more worlds yet to be revealed thanks to 100 Acre Woods so maybe there is still a chance for Atlantica.

Or there is no chance for Atlantica and you should be quiet. I want Paris.

Nintandy

Bronze Member

Ickle Sora and Riku are adorable!

Winnie the Pooh, YES! Please let there be more connections to Merlin (he taught Donald magic, ended up with the Fairy Godmother in Traverse Town, and owns the 100 Acre Wood book). A Sword in the Stone world would be incredible, but if not, at least a decent Merlin reference would be good. The game's exceeding my expectations for worlds so far. All that's missing for me now apart from that would be Pinocchio, but I'm not too worried. Stuff like that and Notre Dame will probably appear in future titles.

Loving it <3 video was so good I actually posted haha~

I can't wait to find out what becomes of Ven.. and if he's Roxas, I'm curious as to how he gets inside of Sora (that sounds wrong but hey!). Hype indeed!

LunaBerserker7

Wow there is a lot of stuff going on in that trailer. I downloaded it to run it in half-speed and it's still hard to keep up. But in the scene where Ventus holds his head in the desert about 23 seconds into the commercial, Mickey is laying on the ground behind him.

I swear, isn't it January 9th yet? It's like time in running slower than normal because I want to know what happens in this game.

Last edited:

kostas

Awards
scenes 0.04 and 0.14 in the new trailer of bbs

in scene 0.04 we see aqua and terra fighting(dont know why) but isnt this scene the same as when riku fought with sora in hollow bastion when riku is ready to kill sora and then the last minute he defends himself?

in scene 0.14 we see aqua using the same combined technique with mickey as riku did something having to do with holy burst or something

that was my observations. well i wont mention vens awakening at the begining and kingdom key and way to dawn cause you surely saw that.

PS why did they have to recycle simple and clean again????? and why they put winnie the pooh again ?

Awards

is anyone aware of the name of mx keyblade yet?..thing looks preety sick

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

So...Have we any kind souls out there ready to translate this commercial for us? :)

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

So...Have we any kind souls out there ready to translate this commercial for us? :)

Our translators krexia and Lissar might be kind enough to do this for us. When they get online, I'll ask them in the staff thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back