• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL]

I'm willing to bet the scene with Ven in the Dive to the Heart is Ven choosing Light or Darkness.

I've been thinking that Ven is connected to both Sora AND Riku... since Vanitas' outfit and Keyblade are so similar to Riku's, Vanitas is connected to Ven, Ven chooses the Way to the Dawn in the first trailer, Ven looks like Roxas, who is connected to Sora...

It just seems that Ven is connected to BOTH of them. Perhaps that is why the Soul Eater and Kingdom Key appear in the Dive to the Heart... because Ven's connected to the two of them.

Perhaps Ven, should he choose light, he inadvertantly gives darkness to Vanitas, which then passes on to Sora and Riku respectively.

It'd sort of tie into the "Fate of all" idea.

jdgjordan

was makes me so happy is even with all the news and infromation we got on this game i know there still going to be a lot more that shocks the hell out of us

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com

January 9th. whats that mean, 2 more years for us? jk, Im totally pumped for this game even more now, cant wait
Probably about 4-5 months for US there recording the English voices now so all they have to do is voices andsubtitles s we should have it by spring.

Khfan01

I saw the commercial and it is awesome:cool: I wonder why Terra and Aqua fighting for? Also, the voice at the beginning is Yen Sid's voice saying that "Don't Protect Your friends, but trust your friends." I am Japanese-American, but I know some Japanese and I understood what it says in that commercial. I think I know one of the themes in this game, BBS is not just protect your friend and one that you care the most, but also trust in them.

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Im prepared to say that Birth by Sleep just might be the best RPG I'll ever have the pleasure to play.

skatenerd

omg that was great!! it showed kid sora and riku which has to mean something! no i just wish i knew what the voice was saying -____- oh and the song is not new but then again its just the commercial.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

It's definitely Terra's Keyblade that he's using. Looking at the armour scan of Terra, you can see that the top of the handle and the blade itself are exactly the same as the clip

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

100 Acre Wood! Not all worlds have been revealed after all!

This the best part of all in this commercial cause it gives me hope for Atlantica!

I saw the commercial and it is awesome:cool: I wonder why Terra and Aqua fighting for? Also, the voice at the beginning is Yen Sid's voice saying that "Don't Protect Your friends, but trust your friends." I am Japanese-American, but I know some Japanese and I understood what it says in that commercial. I think I know one of the themes in this game, BBS is not just protect your friend and one that you care the most, but also trust in them.

So can you translate the whole trailer for us? What are they all saying?

Awards

This confirms that 100 Acre Woods is in the game. I can't wait until this game comes out! It looks better and better every time there's news on it. I hope it comes out within 2010 for NA since KHdays came out within that year when it was release in Japan.

Blizzara

Now that I've had the time to more or less cool down, I do have to say I'm a tad disappointed they're reusing Hikari. It's an amazing song and I love it to bits, but I was hoping for something new. Oh well!

And here's hoping Atlantica makes it after all. *crosses fingers*

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

OMG THIS IS THE BEST! That was the best 30 seconds i have ever been blessed to see

Blizzara

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post]

The scene where Aqua and Terra fight... Would that really be included in the opening too? Or will there also be a flashy ending?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

For the last time, they DO NOT kiss.

Lol and if they are going to have 100 Acre Wood then can they please add The Hunchback?
I dont give a crap for Atlantica just as long as I can have The Hunchback.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Hundred Acre Wood? Again? And we already have another minigame world? Okay, then. :/
Nice trailer, though. Aqua fighting Terra looks pretty epic.

Why is Terra fighting the Man in the Mirror? I really hope they aren't reusing that battle and not giving The Evil Queen the boss fight she deserves. Nice to see Ven fighting Hook, though.

Desidarata

I found this translation on a Youtube comment, Im not sure if it's accurate or not. :p
Translation:
Narrator(Ansem?)-"All will be born from sleep.

Yen Sid-Right now, you must not protect your friends but trust them.

Terra-What have you done to his heart?!

Aqua-Give me back my friend's heart!

Ven-Our connected hearts are my power!"

king_Nick

im suprised that the fact that KK and WtD are with Ven when he is in Destai is barley metioned but the "kiss" between Aqua and Ven is being discussed

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

"Ven-Our connected hearts are my power!"

Is Ven pulling a prototype MY FRENDS ARE MY POWER!

Sir Adamus

I am shocked and amazed. I cannot wait for this to come out (regardless of language), I just want to find out what the story is.
That 30 seconds made my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back