• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Re: New BBS Commercial with translations [Translated] + download link

O god, this is awesome.

But O god, I just know my curiosity will supersede my sane mind and make me spoil the ending for myself.

αsiя

space coke
Re: New BBS Commercial with translations [Translated]

It looked like Ven was gonna get some action...
bbsnew1.jpg

Thats probably why Aqua and Terra fight xD

Well the commercial revealed a lot
Such as 100 acre wood
and a lot to name
Cant wait

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

You guys are very much so welcome, commercial looks amazing. =)

miiworld2

Awards
Re: New BBS Commercial with translations [Screenshots on first post]

Its possible. We'll find out for sure in January. ;D

And Vanitas in the commercial... he looks like he's about to decapitate or stab something that's lying down before him... >8D Evil.

OMG, that's so true. If he's that evil, I'll hate him forever.:31:
OH! Maybe HE's the one who stole Terra and Aqua's friends' heart (Ven's maybe!)

αsiя

space coke

IT'S A FUCKING FADE. GET OVER IT.

Yea I think he knows its a fade but he was just joking around

Does somebody have a clue to where Terra is when he pulled out the keyblade and did the same thing he did in jump festa 08 trailer

Awards

In case anyone wants to see the glass from another perspective, here it is if it's not been done so already: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/1269/khbb.png (ignore the black background).

Whoah, that's crazy.

It's got the charms, the symbol of Terra Aqua Ven and their Master, and the gathering place.

Suinia

IT'S A FUCKING FADE. GET OVER IT.

^ This.

In context with Ven, Aqua and then Terra fading in/out I think it's pretty safe to say it's a fade instead of a romantic scene.

Also: What I'm wondering is could Ventus and Vanitas be two parts of the same person?
Like with the whole Japanese VA voicing Vanitas and Ventus having some link to Sora...
It just got me wondering... Perhaps Vanitas is a 'failed' experiment in the sense that he represents the shadow or some dark portion of Ventus that was unsuccessfully extracted or something along those lines.

Does anyone else remember the interview or something where Nomura said something along the lines of two out of three of TAV would have a connection with Sora/Riku/Kairi?

Now frankly I think that Terra has a connection (or is) Xehanort and it's been blatantly said that Ventus is connected with Sora... Could Aqua have some connection with Kairi?

(Also maybe I read that wrong and Nomura simply said that two characters from this game will have connections from two from the other games... which still makes me wonders wtf happens to Aqua <.<)

BGizzles456

I don't know why, but something tells me that Vanitas looks a lot like Sora in the KH timeline. And besides, his Japanese voice actor is being played by the same voice actor who did Sora.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link

Give me Hikari any day over Passion. I don't know why everybody thinks BBS should have a new song anyway.

αsiя

space coke

I don't give a damn that Hikari might be that song. I love that song, and the sound fits so well, so it's fine.

I know Im so happy they didnt use Passion

αsiя

space coke

That Commerial was awesome. Can't wait for the game, So that fight is canon now, good. more info for my story.

THe KH2FM secret ending has always been canon

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

I don't know why, but something tells me that Vanitas looks a lot like Sora in the KH timeline. And besides, his Japanese voice actor is being played by the same voice actor who did Sora.

you too .:dizzy:...... i kinda hoping he doesn't though

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

Oh my god. CGI Aqua is so amazingly beautiful beyond comparison. It's just inconceivable. I'm way too excited for this game. Like, no joke. Thanks to whoever found this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back