• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
he seems to be a lwo important character

again "seems"

still i think we will acually see him in the actual commercial

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
According to Nomura, the relationship between Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus is like that of old classmates.

MX is almost definitely going to kill Master Eraqus at some point in BBS. *Imagines epic duel between two masters*

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
This game is going to be epic, CG of Ven's Awakening, Terra vs Aqua and all of them holding their charms at the end. I'm glad that Nomura includes TAV armors, with capes and the scene of Aqua holding Ven in a frozen state (that's not kissing)

I'm disappointed that they reused Hikari/Simple and Clean in it but something tells me that they didn't want to reveal the new opening song now but exclusively for Jump Festa.

Kid Sora and Riku is adorable but 100 Acre Woods is inside? :/ Still hoping for Atlantica.

Key to Truth

Awards
This game is going to be epic, CG of Ven's Awakening, Terra vs Aqua and all of them holding their charms at the end. I'm glad that Nomura includes TAV armors, with capes and the scene of Aqua holding Ven in a frozen state (that's not kissing)

I'm disappointed that they reused Hikari/Simple and Clean in it but something tells me that they didn't want to reveal the new opening song now but exclusively for Jump Festa.

Kid Sora and Riku is adorable but 100 Acre Woods is inside? :/ Still hoping for Atlantica.

I don't see the capes anywhere, lol, and also, i don't think there's going to be another song, it's most likely going to be Hikari.

αsiя

space coke
I expected Hikari to be the main song
and it goes really well with it

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
it's not that part..

its the cg one.. where aqua fades and ven fades.. lol we know she's not kissing there..

Oh! Okay, my bad! :p Yeah, my favourite KH girl isn't kissing him. :D

Anyway, about the song, I don't mind Hikari to be used as the opening for BBS and it's nostalgic since it has become a recurring song in the KH games as a reprise or something else and it's like this song has become the main theme of KH series in a sense.

Absent axel

Damnit winnie the pooh stole our atlantica! But other then that the commmercial is great! Damn birth by sleep is coming fast!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
terra vs aqua? really?

now i know someone already made a thread like this but before you closed this one hear me out.

i just saw the new commercial and when it starts you see a ven scene after it you see terra and aqua fight for a few seconds. heres the video YouTube - Birth by Sleep Japanese Ad Spot
you can see them attack each other at 00:10.

do you think they actually fight and if so why?

zero123

Re: terra vs aqua? really?

I don't think it's training. I think Aqua is fighting him becuase he is opening up to the darkness

Suzuku

Re: terra vs aqua? really?

I think it looks too intense to be training, and I don't think they would waste CG rendering on just training.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what the fuck theres scenes i couldnt see O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back