• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: terra vs aqua? really?

This whole thread is giving me FF8 flashbacks. Big epic CG sword fight between 2 main characters with permanent facial scarring featured in all the advertising & it wound up being a training session cop out.:31: & then there was the Crisis Core sparring match with Mama's Boy & Mega Drive. S-E just loves these kinds of cutscenes.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Actually we were talking about the end where Ven says "My friends are my power!" If you look closely, you'll see he's in the Dive To The Heart. ;D

αsiя

space coke

No one has noticed that there's a white backround the whole time they're fighting then Ven appears in the same whit backround
It hints that they take place at the same time
There are two reasons why they would make it white is because they didnt want to show were they fought or there in some dream like essence or somewhere where you train

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Actually we were talking about the end where Ven says "My friends are my power!" If you look closely, you'll see he's in the Dive To The Heart. ;D

What are you talking about. And as for who's in Ven awakening its obvious.

THE TRUE VILLIAN OF THE SERIES.

Oracle

I am almost certain that Terra is going to go down the Riku road and go all evil on Aqua and Ventus. It really could be anything, but I think Terra turned evil and is fighting against Aqua there.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

most likely solution?
Aqua Vs Dark Terra*,
*(She finds out that he has been giving into the darkness and tries to show him the light or something like that)
or it could be when Terra looks for the PoH she is fighting to protect Kari

WaveK89

My guess which has probably mentioned would be the Master Qualification Examination or at least, the training for the examination.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This ad=Epicness. I ♥ this game a lot more now. Not as much as Coded yet, but a lot

loke13

most likely solution?
Aqua Vs Dark Terra*,
*(She finds out that he has been giving into the darkness and tries to show him the light or something like that)
or it could be when Terra looks for the PoH she is fighting to protect Kari

Why would they try to kill each other then suddenly buddy up at the end of the game.

She sent a reflectaga spell at him remember.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

well maybe he realizes what hes done and he tries to control it or something happens to make him good?
idk it was just an idea i came up with.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

She sent a reflectaga spell at him remember.

Do we really know when that was in the BBS timeline?
They can be enemies then friends. That would be a twist.

loke13

Do we really know when that was in the BBS timeline?
They can be enemies then friends. That would be a twist.

Nomura confirms it was near or at the end of the game.

loke13

This ad=Epicness. I ♥ this game a lot more now. Not as much as Coded yet, but a lot

Not as much as coded? Ok to each his own.

Hey I noticed some in Ven's awakneing Whn the pillar shatters only the KK glows and stops but not the soul eater what could that mean?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Not as much as coded? Ok to each his own.

Hey I noticed some in Ven's awakneing Whn the pillar shatters only the KK glows and stops but not the soul eater what could that mean?

KK is more shiny .

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Are you certain it's the KK? I honestly thought it was Ven's usual Keyblade. There was a split second that it looked like it had the 5 prongs, and not 3, but I can't get that screenshot. I mean, here it looks a bit too different to me to be the KK
bbsnew11.jpg

αsiя

space coke
Shinkirō;4680295 said:
Are you certain it's the KK? I honestly thought it was Ven's usual Keyblade. There was a split second that it looked like it had the 5 prongs, and not 3, but I can't get that screenshot. I mean, here it looks a bit too different to me to be the KK
bbsnew11.jpg

The silver/gray part of the KK looks black so it could be Ven's keyblade

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Shinkirō;4680295 said:
bbsnew11.jpg

Its got the gold and silver. Thats enough to say its the KK and not Ven's keyblade.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
It's a bit of a difficult one. The colours suggest KK, but the shape of it suggests Ven's. Then again, the "curve" in that pic looks like it's just the KK on a down angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back