• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hueco*Cielo

Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link

Anybody notice in the beginning how the ground beneath Ven b4 it shatters has a pic-thing of him on it and the symbols on their belts also, does this mean something or was it just thrown in their? Also does any1 besides me think in the cutscene with Vanitas bout to stab his keyblade into.......Ven?

I thought so, too! Perhaps his keyblade has properties that make it similar to Rikunort's Dark Keyblade, unlocking hearts and all that jazz.

If Vanitas does actually stab Ven like that IT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!! It actually would explain why Terra and Aqua want to know what happened to Ven's heart.

*SQUEEEEEAAAAAAL* *3*:love:

miiworld2

Awards
Re: New Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link

Okay, so I went back to watch the diving commercial again on the original YouTube video (the one first posted), and over at the comments section, Some KH2Fangirl posted this as her comment:

Okay the in game graphics got a massive downgrade : (
What is she, blind? :31: I'm totally sorry but I got so upset, I wrote her a reply explaining to her how these graphics are gorgeous! (well it's not quite an explanation, more like a defending comment!)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Over the two shots, you can see that the shape is too similar not to be, and the colour also, as well as the handle being visible enough

jurouisuko

[bbs] interesting piece in commercial

did anyone else realize that in the beginning of the recently posted commercial that as ven is going through the awakening you see the glass shatter and he falls but two weapons fall beside him.

They're the Kingdom Key and Soul Eater.

Now i don't know about you but i find that to be very interesting.

Xehanorts apprentice has a keyblade much similar to Riku's soul eater but the soul eater isn't a keyblade at all.

Which would conclude in some way that ven isn't just connected to Sora but at the same time Riku.

But in what way? What're your takes on this?

WOAH! ignore this.... didn't see that thread. SORRY

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I wonder if Wing Blade (the new Mode Change Ven uses in the commercial with the spinning blades of light) is a third level of Speed Rave.

Like Speed Rave, then Cyclone, and then Wing Blade.

Or it could just be a separate Mode Change, I guess.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
Re: [bbs] interesting piece in commercial

yeah its already known, people even use that for theories =/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Shinkirō;4680308 said:
It's a bit of a difficult one. The colours suggest KK, but the shape of it suggests Ven's. Then again, the "curve" in that pic looks like it's just the KK on a down angle.
It's definitely the Kingdom Key. I just downloaded the HD and watched the scene in slow-mo. Soul Eater is also there alongside it.

ICECOOL113

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I like cannot believe Terra and Aqua fight each other, but I'm sure it's becasue Aqua is trying to stop him from losing to the darkness and blah blah. AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER**sobs** OH a new idea what if this led to him killing aqua and so the whole Room of Sleep scene from KHFM+ happens!
**make sure to visit Another famous voice!?!?!?!?!? by me icecool113**

New2Ya

I'm lost...
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I like cannot believe Terra and Aqua fight each other, but I'm sure it's becasue Aqua is trying to stop him from losing to the darkness and blah blah. AND HERE I THOUGHT THEY BOTH LOVED EACH OTHER**sobs** OH a new idea what if this led to him killing aqua and so the whole Room of Sleep scene from KHFM+ happens!
**make sure to visit Another famous voice!?!?!?!?!? by me icecool113**
That CG scene is obviously from the Opening Movie. And with that respect, they're most likely TRAINING.

Everyone thinks they're fighting to death or something, but you all seem to forget that they're apprentices and they need something to practice on.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
That CG scene is obviously from the Opening Movie. And with that respect, they're most likely TRAINING.

Everyone thinks they're fighting to death or something, but you all seem to forget that they're apprentices and they need something to practice on.

Indeed thats why we have wooden swords.

Suinia

Re: terra vs aqua? really?

I think it's definitely a training video to be honest.

ansemx18

It looks like she's trying to force the darkness out of him, or trying to snap Terra out of it.

The trailer looked amazing, I really can't wait for the game to come to America

Last edited by a moderator:

Eternal_Sleep

Re: New BBS Commercial [Screenshots on first post]

Why is Terra fighting the Man in the Mirror? I really hope they aren't reusing that battle and not giving The Evil Queen the boss fight she deserves. Nice to see Ven fighting Hook, though.

indeed this somewhat annoys me. i don't like the idea of reusing this particular boss fight (the one that all three fight in RG is ok) but i have been wondering if the queen is going to get a fight for awhile, i mean what would she do? she didn't seem to have any magic, just some potions... however she may still get a boss fight because its likely that ventus would be the one to fight her.

im also glad that aqua isn't the only one to fight a main villain of a world. for awhile i was believing that to be the case.the only disney bosses confirmed for the the other two (before this) were terra/experriment221 and ven/lucifer while aqua had malificent, gantu, and the magic mirror.

the moral? although i may be annoyed im still looking forward to this game more and more each day :)

Last edited:

Chris211

I dont feel like going over 31 pages so someone has already stated this most likely..looks like in the beginning(of the trailer) they show Ven going through the Destati. Hey hold up a second guys, look at the screenshot that was posted of the destati part...is it me or are there keyblades on the platform? Looks like the kingdom key maybe way of the dawn too, or maybe im just looking to hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back