• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naryx15

I thought it looked like it was from Disney Town since the handle looked like Disney Castle. Besides, if it was "walks" wouldn't there be a "ru" in there somewhere?
waarukusu ワールクス

I remember it when I was watching the live stream of Aqua gameplay. Pretty sure it was Castle of Dreams.

And no, because it wouldn't sound right. The L in walks is silent. Plus, Fairy Star, for example, would be "Fearii Sutaaru" if the r's and L's had to be pronounced.

soulsteelgray

I remember it when I was watching the live stream of Aqua gameplay. Pretty sure it was Castle of Dreams.

And no, because it wouldn't sound right. The L in walks is silent. Plus, Fairy Star, for example, would be "Fearii Sutaaru" if the r's and L's had to be pronounced.

"Walks" proper in katakana is ウォークス anyways.

L

Lyssiechan

Is it Destiny Place or Destiny Brace? I can't get a good look at the kana.

Had the same problem with Chaos Reaper, I read it as Chaos Reaver...

Amulet

It sounds more like Crystal Wakes but I'm not entirely sure.
NVM
Just realized that Wakes would be Uakusu. My mistake.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
34xl2cm.png

Here's the one Lea gives you.

Oblivionite

Bump.

Do Ven Aqua and Terra use the same keyblades? (except for Kairi's keyblade, which I'm assuming Aqua only uses)

Or do they all have different keyblades?

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Bump.

Do Ven Aqua and Terra use the same keyblades? (except for Kairi's keyblade, which I'm assuming Aqua only uses)

Or do they all have different keyblades?

And Ven is the only one who uses the one he gets from Lea....but ya im wondering the same thing....do they all use the same keyblade or are some specific to their characters....because they all have different keyblades to start out with...idk if that makes a different or not though???

And Ven is the only one who uses the one he gets from Lea....but ya im wondering the same thing....do they all use the same keyblade or are some specific to their characters....because they all have different keyblades to start out with...idk if that makes a different or not though???

The "world" keyblades are shared...But they all have exclusives like Rascal flame and such.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So;

Destiny Place=Aqua
Rascal Flame=Ven
(Does anybody know the white/silver keyblade ven gets near the end...cuz i think thats only his too)
Chaos Reaper...I think may only be for Terra...???

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
The Keyblades are pretty awesome. Too bad I don't know the names. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back