• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
cimg0839p.jpg

The ultima weapons legacy lives on!
you have to beat lvl 30 mirage arena

Woohoo!!! I like that design! ^_^ Reminds me of KH1's Ultima Weapon! ;D

holla

Doesn't look like this one has been posted yet but this is the one Terra gets after beating some stuff in mirage arena.

sorry for bad quality its from my iphone

24e5aqc.jpg

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
These Keyblade are pretty epic--especially the one Silver_Soul posted. ;P

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Makes me wonder how many keyblades are in BBS... XD Probably not many more, if any. XD

But I love the BBS Ultima Weapon. :heart: Nostalgic feeling is win. =3

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Doesn't look like this one has been posted yet but this is the one Terra gets after beating some stuff in mirage arena.

24e5aqc.jpg

woah
this keyblade is cool

its like a distortion of terras original key blade

Drake_Draco

24e5aqc.jpg
I'm gonna guess... Dark Biter? That is Terra's reward from Mirage Arena, and the teeth do seem to have... uh... teeth... and jaws...

Litchi

is dark biter then the best weapon for terra? and anymore got pics of each ultima weapon from each char?cuz i dont believe that theres one ultimate weapon for all tree chars

Talys Alankil

is dark biter then the best weapon for terra? and anymore got pics of each ultima weapon from each char?cuz i dont believe that theres one ultimate weapon for all tree chars
The scans shows Dark Biter gives +5/+2, as Chaos Reaper gives +10/-2. Depends on chat you want, then. But for Terra I would say Strength is the most important.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
The scans shows Dark Biter gives +5/+2, as Chaos Reaper gives +10/-2. Depends on chat you want, then. But for Terra I would say Strength is the most important.

Ya, Chaos Reaper is the best for Terra.....but the dark biter does look kinda cool, it resembles his original keyblade...

That Ultima Keyblade is probably for all of them, since the magic and attack are close to each other...so ya..lol.

Litchi

still dont believe that theres only 1 ultimate keyblade for all chars,that would be pretty lame,need proof,hope anyone got pic of them

T

The Spoiler

24e5aqc.jpg
Well I see why its called the Dark Biter... you see the mouth?

T

The Spoiler

I found the Disney Town keyblade in case it hasn't been found....

Its in this Video: YouTube - ?KH Birth by Sleep??????VS????????

P.S. Aqua used properly. Great Gameplay from this person.
Oh that must be the one you get for beating all of the mini games at Disney town! That was the last keyblade we needed to see! Nice find! :D

It reminds me of Roxas in a way. The black and white checkered flags that sybolize the racing mini game reming me of Roxas, and the giant clock tower! :p

T

The Spoiler

The Lost memory was posted before, I think it's ven's best (bar the Ultima and other super-long sidequest keyblades) ; as for the other two I don't know
Yeah Vens is Lost Memory, Terras is Gaia Bane, and Aquas is Bright Crest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back