• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Meaning

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultimateform3334

So this is my first post (can't really believe I am doing this) but I do believe in contributing to the sharing of ideas so we can solve the worlds problems or at least our obsessions with certain games that we need not mention. So too the beef (can't wait for the replies)

So originally I spent about a week and a half thinking that this was the game where you would play as Roxas I know but I had only heard the names I didn't have time to read the game bios. Being that he was our first introduction to birth by sleep I.E. His life was created or shown to us while Sora which made since (at least to me.)

OF course now I know so much more of the series and realized that BSB was about VAT but I still have this gut feeling that we might see a similar connect to Ven and his existence we already know that he is fragile due to his asking to be erased.

So that is my more logical theory which most likely has already been presented but hey it is the first time out of my noggin.

Now here is my off-the-wall theory but go with on this one (I mean a gamer can dream right) So anyway I feel that there might be a connection to The Dark Solider (sorry if this is not the correct name guys I am still new) and Ven, Maybe simular to the connection between Sora/Roxas/Riku. I don't think I need to go over all the small details but I figured I could just point out the over all connection. Which plagues me with a few questions.

1. What does Ven hope to accomplish by being erased? I am thinking which when he is erased he might save his friends from pain. I think he also might be avoiding pain himself that he knows he might cause his friends.

2. The Sora-Ven connection is Strong...for obvious reasons but the question are Strong hearts passed on to stronger individuals and thus a piece of Ven's heart was embodied in Soras Thus helping give Roxas a heart. So how does this happen Is it done when a heart is Released and becomes a heartless does part of the heart/soul latch on to another heart that is close (because they were on a beach it could have easily been close to 2 kids playing with swords we know. (ha ha)

3. The tri-connection (didn't want to call it trinity because of KH1 and the trinity symbols) but the connection between VAT and SRK I feel like could be boiled down to almost a formula of one almost has to become tainted (Riku/Terra) One has bridge the gap between the keybladers and for some reason a third reason escapes me.

Anyway that is my contribution I hope is makes since :lol: and I hope I can get a critique/response don't be too harsh ha ha.

i feel where your coming from lol my first day too plus i said almost the same thing you did and got chewed out like a motherfucker lol

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
So this is my first post (can't really believe I am doing this) but I do believe in contributing to the sharing of ideas so we can solve the worlds problems or at least our obsessions with certain games that we need not mention. So too the beef (can't wait for the replies)

So originally I spent about a week and a half thinking that this was the game where you would play as Roxas I know but I had only heard the names I didn't have time to read the game bios. Being that he was our first introduction to birth by sleep I.E. His life was created or shown to us while Sora which made since (at least to me.)

OF course now I know so much more of the series and realized that BSB was about VAT but I still have this gut feeling that we might see a similar connect to Ven and his existence we already know that he is fragile due to his asking to be erased.

So that is my more logical theory which most likely has already been presented but hey it is the first time out of my noggin.

Now here is my off-the-wall theory but go with on this one (I mean a gamer can dream right) So anyway I feel that there might be a connection to The Dark Solider (sorry if this is not the correct name guys I am still new) and Ven, Maybe simular to the connection between Sora/Roxas/Riku. I don't think I need to go over all the small details but I figured I could just point out the over all connection. Which plagues me with a few questions.

1. What does Ven hope to accomplish by being erased? I am thinking which when he is erased he might save his friends from pain. I think he also might be avoiding pain himself that he knows he might cause his friends.

2. The Sora-Ven connection is Strong...for obvious reasons but the question are Strong hearts passed on to stronger individuals and thus a piece of Ven's heart was embodied in Soras Thus helping give Roxas a heart. So how does this happen Is it done when a heart is Released and becomes a heartless does part of the heart/soul latch on to another heart that is close (because they were on a beach it could have easily been close to 2 kids playing with swords we know. (ha ha)

3. The tri-connection (didn't want to call it trinity because of KH1 and the trinity symbols) but the connection between VAT and SRK I feel like could be boiled down to almost a formula of one almost has to become tainted (Riku/Terra) One has bridge the gap between the keybladers and for some reason a third reason escapes me.

Anyway that is my contribution I hope is makes since :lol: and I hope I can get a critique/response don't be too harsh ha ha.

I have never seen such a nervous first-timer, lol. It's much better than dealing with a cocky noob, so welcome to the community.

Anyway, I agree that the parallels between SRK and VAT will be significant, mainly for their characteristics (such as Terra's and Riku's experimenting with darkness as you mentioned). And why I do feel this way? The answer is simply because Nomura's a cheesy bastard, lol. In all seriousness though, I imagine that those subtle details will serve to be hints as we unravel the plot of this enigmatic game.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oww bad headache..........

BBS means birth by sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back