• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RonXsilva

Wait, so they changed the queen/mirror thing? wow. lol Thats strange, but I guess they have their reasons. Can somebody tell me what bosses they made tougher please? Thanks a bunch. Cant wait to hear more changes.

changed the Queen/mirror boss? in what way did they just make the fight harder? if so thats fine with me more challenging the better

Birthday Thunder

No, what I meant by the queen/mirror thing was the cutscene how she used a potion on the mirror and not the darkness in her heart, thats all. And I was asking which fights in the game thay made harder.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wait, so they changed the queen/mirror thing? wow. lol Thats strange, but I guess they have their reasons. Can somebody tell me what bosses they made tougher please? Thanks a bunch. Cant wait to hear more changes.

From what I have seen Terra's final bosses are alot tougher but I haven't personally seen anyother bosses, then again I have just checked on the streams every so often.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, the script is amazing. I love the poem Terra recites to Riku during the rite.

Birthday Thunder

From what I have seen Terra's final bosses are alot tougher but I haven't personally seen anyother bosses, then again I have just checked on the streams every so often.

Oh, ok then. I was just hoping that the magic mirror boss was at least a BIT more difficult than the japanese version. I heard people saying it's the easiest boss in the game.

1-Is any of this youtubed yet?

2-It's painful watching Ramza have absolutely NO CLUE on how to fight the musical Unversed....

Radar

Bronze Member
Im watching one with Terra in dwarf woodlands. And hes talking to the queen, and she says "Kill Snow White." And Terra just agrees to go do it and seeks her out.

Wtf.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
they have fish mouth!

You act like it's never happened before >.> At least there's significantly less in this game.

...Interesting. Terra says "How can this be?" when he dies...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Fish mouth? Is that just what you call it when in the cutscene, the mouth doesn't look like it's matching up with the words?

Essentially, yes. That's what we call the lower poly models. It's what you see throughout the majority of KH1, and in the gameplay.

What the hell is up with Snow White's voice? o_O

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
he's up against the magic mirror. died three times so far.

edit: correction four times.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
He's getting his ass kicked
But he;s doing a rush play through so I guess thats okay

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hmm, looks like he finally defeated the Magic Mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back