• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep NA Stream [major SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Maaaannnn, I would totally watch this, buuuut...

I mean I already spoiled myself for the japanese version, so I really don't want to spoil myself for this version :D

I'll watch it after I can't figure out the Mysterious Figure access, well you know how you get to it?...IT CONFUSES ME!!!

Cyber will probably know how to

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maaaannnn, I would totally watch this, buuuut...

I mean I already spoiled myself for the japanese version, so I really don't want to spoil myself for this version :D

Well, he's been fighting Terra's final boss for the past...2 hours or so.

Radar

Bronze Member
I think the thing is these guys are just kinda rushing thru the game so they can show us everything faster, instead of taking the time to level up their charecters to make the battles easier.

YUPPP

Well I take back anything negative I said about Nimoy. He did an amazing job in this game. He definitely gave the best performance.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I think the thing is these guys are just kinda rushing thru the game so they can show us everything faster, instead of taking the time to level up their charecters to make the battles easier.

Exactly! This guy's level is 23. 23! When I faced Xemnas in KH2 on proud, I made sure I was at least 50.

If he was just level 30 or 40, i think he would have beaten Terranort.

Awards
Wow I noticed a lot of things changed. Of course they changed Braig's scope, and he doesn't forge his crossbow things into one.... The change that I thought was the most stupid, was how The Queen got the Mirror to attack Terra. In the JPN, she uses the power of darkness in her heart to control the Mirror, but in this one she throws some stupid chemicals on it. That just seemed so stupid and pointless to me.

Awards
That's what censorship does to ya. :D

Yeah, but the whole thing with The Queen wasn't a big deal AT ALL! They still kept in the part when Terra shot Braig in the face, and MX holding his Keyblade up to Braig's throat, but they can't leave in a red glow?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Level 30 I think is the norm for the final bosses of BBS, and Level 35 for Last Episode Final bosses

Anyways, I figured they would censor the Braig stuff, but why the Queen and Magic Mirror thing? Honestly why is using darkness to make the Mirror fight Terra such a R rated thing?

Awards
Level 30 I think is the norm for the final bosses of BBS, and Level 35 for Last Episode Final bosses

Anyways, I figured they would censor the Braig stuff, but why the Queen and Magic Mirror thing? Honestly why is using darkness to make the Mirror fight Terra such a R rated thing?

Who knows? It doesn't make sense though, how would throwing some liquid onto the Mirror make it attack Terra? It's glass...lol, I guess Disney figured that some people wouldn't understand why the Mirror attacked him in that way, cuz it doesn't explain in words what triggered it to attack him, ...even though it could've just said so in the journal.

RonXsilva

Iv been keeping my eyes away from this Steam but just asking how is Critical mode going? Is it nice and challenging?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;5255368 said:
Updated with another stream, this time on ustream in the opening post.
So enjoy.
Ramza Let Play on USTREAM: Any games that i feel like playing ranging from Kingdom Hearts to Pokemon if i have the game i will play it. I take request as ...

Also they just started Terra's story pretty much

Thanks for another link :D

Iv been keeping my eyes away from this Steam but just asking how is Critical mode going? Is it nice and challenging?

We're on the third streamer right now, so I don't really know. Judging by the little bit I've seen, I'd say yes, it certainly is.

Birthday Thunder

Wait, so they changed the queen/mirror thing? wow. lol Thats strange, but I guess they have their reasons. Can somebody tell me what bosses they made tougher please? Thanks a bunch. Cant wait to hear more changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back