• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth by Sleep novel Vol #3: To the Future scheduled for May 26th.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
THERE IS LIFE ......
too bad its in jap

sdr08

i never been this excited about a novel release before lol, at least it's some news.

on a side note: what are the novels exactly about anyways?

Maxyli138

i never been this excited about a novel release before lol, at least it's some news.

on a side note: what are the novels exactly about anyways?

The novels basically just retell the story. There are a few inaccuracies and added parts that aren't in the game but overall the stories in the novels are correct. I enjoy reading them because it tells the characters' thoughts and perspectives, something that wouldn't be shown in a Kingdom Hearts game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope the cover of this novel looks better than the first two, no disrespect to Shiro Amano.

I need to go to Kinokuniya and get the second one...-too lazy to find it-

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awww thank you :3

I've been really swamped with uni and being unwell... but my easter hols are coming up, so you can probably expect some more chapters done during the next week or so, if you're interested.

NocturnalMelody

That is good news! But also sad at the same time since its not in English...I love Shiro Amano's work and wish we could have at least gotten the rest of the Kingdom Hearts II Manga and eventually the 358/2 Days manga :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back