• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver warrior

can we all agreed that psp go is sony's epic fail of the year? I hate the idea of buying games online is just take the fun of the excitement of going to the store and getting the game in your hand after waiting 3 years for it and not being spoil(witch as been difficult because of some people and reading the comments on youtube.LOL).

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I thought it looked cool, and I thought the PSP Go had a lot of potential, until I found out it couldn't play UMD's. I thought the PSP Go was going to be about as big as a PSP, which would mean the screen was larger, it slid open for a new sleek design, and it was going to not only feel nice to hold but look much nicer...how I was wrong.

Llamapox

Having no digital download won't stop pirating. Its actually easier to pirate off an UMD, than the official downloaded game.

kingseyi

and another thing, u guys r using this as a hate page, for the go. ui wouldn't understand it's capabilities unless u own one. it is a great system, and can any of u name one of the games showed in this trailer:YouTube - PSP E3 2010 Software Montage that was put on the go, but wasn't released on it. i can't. there is TO MUCH info stating that it will be on the go. can any of u give a link to where SE or Disney said they hate digital downloads, cause i can't find it. ur general hate of the system, isn't allowing u to see thecold hard facts, stating it will be on the go. and FYI- the go had a pretty good sales run, even now.

Wheels

Question: I haven't been able to find where it's confirmed the Third Birthday is going to be downloadable. Could you provide me with a link?

Another question: How many of those games were released worldwide on the PSN, as you'll find different countries have different PSNs and different games?

Now, for my response. I don't hate the GO, in fact, if it was able to play UMDs, I would've bought one, without a second thought. But because it doesn't, it made it a bad decision, putting all of my eggs into the digital download basket, when for cheaper, I could get something that could play both digital and UMDs.

And I fail to see how a logo at the bottom of a page is proof that there will be a digital release at launch. There has been no evidence to suggest BbS's release onto the PSN at launch, so no evidence=/=it must be on there. Note how I'm saying at launch. No doubt they'll eventually release it onto there(Unless it's like the Final Fantasy PSP games(minus Dissidia) and the Star Ocean PSP games, both Square Enix series not released on the PSN) but with the lack of evidence we have, I doubt it will be on the 7th-10th of September.

As for the PSP Go sales numbers, you may want to read this article. Essentially, in Japan, the GO has sold less in this year than the regular PSP does weekly.

PSP Go sales in the toilet - PC World

I'm expecting another Dissidia here. No digital release until almost two years after the physical release.

disneyboy20022

This I think for me in confirmation it won't be on the PSP GO at this point...and I have a PSP Go...so im getting the Bundle from gamestop....and I'd rather keep the Go since I invested some money in it anyway and it only brings $50 trade in credit I think at gamestop.....plus it's easier to download stuff to from the PSN on the PSP Go such as the Psone games on the PSN, so i've been saving up for it....

Also I realize the article talks about the Europe Special Edition version of BBS but i talks about the regualr release in the US where it does mention it's not going to be on the PSP Go...for some reason....

http://playstationlifestyle.net/201...al-edition-for-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep arrives exclusively on the PSP (Square Enix WON’T release a digital copy for the PSP go for some reason) on September 7th in the US and September 9th in EU.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I have a 1000 model of the psp and well it's went threw some hard times but it still functional anyways I feel sad for those bought a pspgo because they though bbs was goign to be on it.

kingseyi

Question: I haven't been able to find where it's confirmed the Third Birthday is going to be downloadable. Could you provide me with a link?

Another question: How many of those games were released worldwide on the PSN, as you'll find different countries have different PSNs and different games?

Now, for my response. I don't hate the GO, in fact, if it was able to play UMDs, I would've bought one, without a second thought. But because it doesn't, it made it a bad decision, putting all of my eggs into the digital download basket, when for cheaper, I could get something that could play both digital and UMDs.

And I fail to see how a logo at the bottom of a page is proof that there will be a digital release at launch. There has been no evidence to suggest BbS's release onto the PSN at launch, so no evidence=/=it must be on there. Note how I'm saying at launch. No doubt they'll eventually release it onto there(Unless it's like the Final Fantasy PSP games(minus Dissidia) and the Star Ocean PSP games, both Square Enix series not released on the PSN) but with the lack of evidence we have, I doubt it will be on the 7th-10th of September.

As for the PSP Go sales numbers, you may want to read this article. Essentially, in Japan, the GO has sold less in this year than the regular PSP does weekly.

PSP Go sales in the toilet - PC World

I'm expecting another Dissidia here. No digital release until almost two years after the physical release.

#1-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_3rd_Birthday
and if that's not reliable enough, the trailer i posted showed it on the go, at least 2-3 times.

#2 i didin't say a thing about it in other countries, but still the NA proof works for europe.

and #3 the logo doesn't have another explanation. there are other games that have trailers on PSN, but don't have the logo. i DO believe it could be released on launch, i really do, but i see what u mean. but there is still strong evidence it could and couldn't.
i wish square would cut the suspense and tell us already!

Allister Rose

French Lover
and if that's not reliable enough, the trailer i posted showed it on the go, at least 2-3 times.

#2 i didin't say a thing about it in other countries, but still the NA proof works for europe.

and #3 the logo doesn't have another explanation. there are other games that have trailers on PSN, but don't have the logo. i DO believe it could be released on launch, i really do, but i see what u mean. but there is still strong evidence it could and couldn't.
Birth by sleep has been seen in a PSPgo commercial in one of the game conventions IIRC.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

1. It's Wikipedia, which is known to be unreliable.
2. BBS was also shown on the Go at E3, but we have more than enough proof that it won't make it onto PSN.

In any case, I'm with Wheels. I haven't heard anything about the 3rd Birthday being on PSN.

Wheels

Yeah, Wikipedia isn't a reliable source, unfortunately. That'd be why when I went searching I couldn't find that it was releasing digitally.

And NA proof is different to EU, because A LOT of games get released on the NA PSN, which never see the light of day on the EU PSN, and right now, it's EU that has more things to suggest it'll be released on the PSN here.

And I'm not discounting the logo, I'm just saying that logo means they'll probably release it AT SOME POINT on the PSN. Most games don't make it at launch(at least here) and take months to go onto the store. I'm thinking they would've told us already, if it was getting a launch release

Allister Rose

French Lover
1)Wikipedia can be reliable with the popular things. if by chance some wrong informatin is in there, it will be reverted. and information is mainly based off of other reliable sources that can be verified.

2)wikipedia doesn't say the 3rd birthday iwll be released in PSN as from what i can read.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
and another thing, u guys r using this as a hate page, for the go. ui wouldn't understand it's capabilities unless u own one. it is a great system, and can any of u name one of the games showed in this trailer:YouTube - PSP E3 2010 Software Montage that was put on the go, but wasn't released on it. i can't. there is TO MUCH info stating that it will be on the go. can any of u give a link to where SE or Disney said they hate digital downloads, cause i can't find it. ur general hate of the system, isn't allowing u to see thecold hard facts, stating it will be on the go. and FYI- the go had a pretty good sales run, even now.

You know, it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even know how to spell the word "you" or "are" correctly :/

Whatever... stay in your ignorant la-la land. It's obvious you're just in denial powered by ignorance.

Ansem: Any thought of your's... would be an empire of ignorance! That is why you and your idea are destined to fall!

Allister Rose

French Lover

1) it's not much of hate...just strongly dislike it. hate seems is more intentional, but there are more reasons to dislike the GO, for one screens smaller (that's minus for me at least), although i like the slider. it has built in memory and it doesn't use UMD> although 16GB is a lot of memory, most of that memory would most likely be used for games you want to download.

that and not all games are going to PSN, so you would be missing out. i rather keep my 3000 along with 16GB memory stick.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I hate to see arguments...unless they are constructive pokes at things that are 100% confirmed and have a physial copy, a fact in other words. I DO NOT think that the game will make it on the Go, and that is not because of all the e-mails saying there are no plans, or the fact that Disney does not want it on PSN, but becasue I don't really want it on PSN for hacking reasons. I see no point in arguing over the fact since some people will never stop thinking it will come to PSN, and some people will never stop thinking that it won't come to PSN, so I'm just gonna say wait it out, and see what happens...but I wouldn't have high hopes of it coming out on PSPGo because just because it was in a commercial doesn't mean it is going to be true...a lot of Go users can go and download the trailer from PSN and play it on the screen...and there you go...you have Bbs images on the Go and thats just as much proof as that commerical gave us that it will be on the Go.

Also, I don't think many people hate the Go...I have to admit I like the look and the slider feature...but it is just too limiting...thats all...everyone is entitled to their own opinion so if someone likes the Go alot more then the original models...I can't argue against them really.

kingseyi

You know, it's hard to take you seriously when you don't even know how to spell the word "you" or "are" correctly :/

Whatever... stay in your ignorant la-la land. It's obvious you're just in denial powered by ignorance.

Ansem: Any thought of your's... would be an empire of ignorance! That is why you and your idea are destined to fall!

okay, first of all, U and R were made for easy typing, and second, who are YOU to call me ignorant! i don't know you so, who do u think u R?

and i did have proof that it could, be, and i even said, it might NOT make it on launch. i agreed with wheels.

kingseyi

wikipedia did say 3rd birthday would be downloadable on wikipedia, and, no matter where i read, it doesn't say umd only, and the trailer i posted showed it on the Go. i don't feel like arguing anymore. not that i give in, it's just it's ruining a fun blog. personally, i just want it on my go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back