• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
wikipedia did say 3rd birthday would be downloadable on wikipedia, and, no matter where i read, it doesn't say umd only, and the trailer i posted showed it on the Go. i don't feel like arguing anymore. not that i give in, it's just it's ruining a fun blog. personally, i just want it on my go.

Well, wikipedia isn't a reliable source, because ANYONE can edit it. And at E3 where Sony showed all the upcoming games, they showed BBS on the Go, but it's apparently not going to be on the Go (at least not anytime soon). There really aren't any S-E games on the Go. Except for Dissidia: FF and Crystal Defenders, and 2 Japanese only games. I guess S-E just doesn't like it, but who knows.

kingseyi

Well, wikipedia isn't a reliable source, because ANYONE can edit it. And at E3 where Sony showed all the upcoming games, they showed BBS on the Go, but it's apparently not going to be on the Go (at least not anytime soon). There really aren't any S-E games on the Go. Except for Dissidia: FF and Crystal Defenders, and 2 Japanese only games. I guess S-E just doesn't like it, but who knows.

the wiki thing was for allister rose, who said she didn't see where it said it would be downloadable. and no one is 100% sure it won't be i used the trailer as proof, and so far every game shown on that trailer, on the GO, is or will be released on the go.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
okay, first of all, U and R were made for easy typing, and second, who are YOU to call me ignorant! i don't know you so, who do u think u R?

and i did have proof that it could, be, and i even said, it might NOT make it on launch. i agreed with wheels.

You know what... you're not even trying anymore. You're not making yourself look any better by continuing the bad grammer and "easy typing" (what are you in, first grade?)...

Your comments are just full of 100% pure ignorance. I don't need to know who you are to know that your comments are really dumb.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
okay, first of all, U and R were made for easy typing, and second, who are YOU to call me ignorant! i don't know you so, who do u think u R?

and i did have proof that it could, be, and i even said, it might NOT make it on launch. i agreed with wheels.

People generally don't have as much respect for people who intentionally use text speak to type, especially when they have a perfect understanding of the english language, grammer and spelling and whatnot. Your posts gives the impression that you couldn't be bothered to type simple three letter words :\

But anyways, I've been searching for your proof, and aside from the wiki, it doesn't state anywhere that it'd be on PSN. For now, the most official piece of info regarding this topic (that I can find anyways) is the official 3rd Birthday page on the Playstation website, stating very clearly "UMD only." I'd say it's up in the air, but like BBS, there's just more info supporting a UMD exclusive release than a digital one as well.

kingseyi

You know what... you're not even trying anymore. You're not making yourself look any better by continuing the bad grammer and "easy typing" (what are you in, first grade?)...

Your comments are just full of 100% pure ignorance. I don't need to know who you are to know that your comments are really dumb.

i have no idea who you are, and honestly, i don't want to know, but i don't see how a game being put on psn, led to this slander! i never acknowledged you before, and i don't see why I have to deal with this, when i did nothing wrong. i am NOT IGNORANT, if anything, YOU ARE for judging me by a blog post. i don't know why posting evidence, ticks you off, but thnxs, for this. now i know how cruel people on blogs can be.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
i have no idea who you are, and honestly, i don't want to know, but i don't see how a game being put on psn, led to this slander! i never acknowledged you before, and i don't see why I have to deal with this, when i did nothing wrong. i am NOT IGNORANT, if anything, YOU ARE for judging me by a blog post. i don't know why posting evidence, ticks you off, but thnxs, for this. now i know how cruel people on blogs can be.

Yeah, people on blogs are cruel.
Too bad this is a forum.

kingseyi

People generally don't have as much respect for people who intentionally use text speak to type, especially when they have a perfect understanding of the english language, grammer and spelling and whatnot. Your posts gives the impression that you couldn't be bothered to type simple three letter words :\

But anyways, I've been searching for your proof, and aside from the wiki, it doesn't state anywhere that it'd be on PSN. For now, the most official piece of info regarding this topic (that I can find anyways) is the official 3rd Birthday page on the Playstation website, stating very clearly "UMD only." I'd say it's up in the air, but like BBS, there's just more info supporting a UMD exclusive release than a digital one as well.

so you are saying, that you have NEVER used U or R or anything like that before, because i find that hard to believe. i used it 4-5 times, and it led to slander on my behalf/ that doesn't sound very fair at all.

and i never said it "it clearly states..." at the hints i left behind, like the psp trailer(how it shows 3rd birthday on the GO, instead of EASILY putting on the K.series. AND SECONDLY the playstation page, is very unreliable. many games say UMD ONLY, but they turn out to be on PSN. that proof (as i have already stated on this thread) is unreliable, like wikipedia. and just cause i used 3rd birthday as an example, how did it become the whole freakin' thread?

kingseyi

Yeah, people on blogs are cruel.
Too bad this is a forum.

really, this is what i'm talking about. was that tiny, informality important? a post is a post, and the reactions on my posts, don't have anything to do with this topic. i stated my facts, and that's all.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
really, this is what i'm talking about. was that tiny, informality important? a post is a post, and the reactions on my posts, don't have anything to do with this topic. i stated my facts, and that's all.

Dude, it's a joke. Just chill and don't take offense.

LuxordKing

At least you have common sense to tell him to just shut up if he's gonna be ignorant. You put what I wanted to say in simpler words thank you.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm not insulting you and I'm not calling you ignorant, I'm calling your POSTS ignorant. There's a fine line between calling a person ignorant and calling their comments ignorant. Hate to quote something religious but have you ever heard the term "Hate the sin, love the sinner"? That pretty much applies to this. I can hate your comment but not hate you as a person. But then again, I guess you wouldn't know that since you can't tell the difference between a blog and a forum.

Yessir_23

Awards
Let's just leave it at this and get back on this topic (which seems to NEVER end!).
My opinion- no one can say with 100% certainty that Birth by Sleep will or will not get a digital release, so people should stop posting as if they can. I personally hope it does because I want to play the game.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
I'm not insulting you and I'm not calling you ignorant, I'm calling your POSTS ignorant. There's a fine line between calling a person ignorant and calling their comments ignorant. Hate to quote something religious but have you ever heard the term "Hate the sin, love the sinner"? That pretty much applies to this. I can hate your comment but not hate you as a person. But then again, I guess you wouldn't know that since you can't tell the difference between a blog and a forum.

HAHAHAHAHA man you just violated on him.

so you are saying, that you have NEVER used U or R or anything like that before, because i find that hard to believe. i used it 4-5 times, and it led to slander on my behalf/ that doesn't sound very fair at all.

and i never said it "it clearly states..." at the hints i left behind, like the psp trailer(how it shows 3rd birthday on the GO, instead of EASILY putting on the K.series. AND SECONDLY the playstation page, is very unreliable. many games say UMD ONLY, but they turn out to be on PSN. that proof (as i have already stated on this thread) is unreliable, like wikipedia. and just cause i used 3rd birthday as an example, how did it become the whole freakin' thread?

He just cut on your ass my mans ;P

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Let's just leave it at this and get back on this topic (which seems to NEVER end!).
My opinion- no one can say with 100% certainty that Birth by Sleep will or will not get a digital release, so people should stop posting as if they can. I personally hope it does because I want to play the game.

I mentioned this same point a couple days ago. It seems people don't read, they're at a constant unrest stating their OPINIONS on if it's going to or not (me too.). But this thread is going completely nowhere! I really don't wanna see another reply, or wikipedia link, or PSN symbol on the website, or OPINIONS.

We will not know if it is on PSN until it is on PSN! >:O

Yessir_23

Awards
I mentioned this same point a couple days ago. It seems people don't read, they're at a constant unrest stating their OPINIONS on if it's going to or not (me too.). But this thread is going completely nowhere! I really don't wanna see another reply, or wikipedia link, or PSN symbol on the website, or OPINIONS.

We will not know if it is on PSN until it is on PSN! >:O

Yeah, I saw your post a few days back. Too bad no one wants to let this go.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I think people want to let this go...but at the same time everyone has to have the last laugh or in this occasion "post." So yes, I believe everyone on these forums are nice and they truly would hate too see this whole forum go down in flames (the arguments...not the actual fire), but people like to have the last word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back