• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep on PSPgo the answer revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disneyboy20022

UPDATE!! There's still hope, and trust me I wouldn't be posting this if I didn't think there was hope of it now being on the PSN,

Let me Explain,

You know how Playstation blog has their recap and everyone asks questions for Sid or Jeff and they might reply back on the blog to your question,,well finally my question got some attention on to whether it will be for sure on teh PSN network

EDIT: Here the link,

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/08/21/the-playstation-recap-56/

disneyboy20022 | August 21st, 2010 at 2:00 pm
Will Kingdom Hearts BBS be on the PSN network the week of it’s PSP UMD release? Please I am begging to hear something more official as well as countless others i’m sure who own a PSP GO and if it’s not what is the reason or hold up?

Sid Shuman | August 21st, 2010 at 2:23 pm
Square Enix hasn’t confirmed this yet — we should know more once we get closer to the release date.

Rexy

Bronze Member
this still goes on? can someone answer me, does japanese psp have playstation store or something like that for downloading games? if YES, have Square-enix put Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep into download content? after what i read about Dissidia on Plastation store i think they will not make the same mistake twice, but hey, they're the genious not me

everydaygamer

the reason people bash the go is because not all the psp games are on the psn (plus some people need a physical copy) the system its self is quite nice but people can't get past the incomplete library which is understandable. now why they have to bash it and look down on people who own a go is beyond me.

αsiя

space coke
the reason people bash the go is because not all the psp games are on the psn (plus some people need a physical copy) the system its self is quite nice but people can't get past the incomplete library which is understandable. now why they have to bash it and look down on people who own a go is beyond me.
And because it's a waste of money. $250 for something that's already $180 is something pointless. I bet not even Nintendo will sell the 3DS for $250 and that would be nice of them since it's more reasonable to sell the 3DS for $250.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If SE hasn't decided for it to be on the PSN yet, I don't see it happening now.

I think the Go is a pointless system and shouldn't get BBS. Not because Go users don't deserve it, but because pirates will take advantage of a PSN downloadable version and SE will lose a lot of money from it just like what happened to Dissidia.

If the minority of Go users have to suffer the lack of BBS in order to make sure pirating doesn't happen as fast because the UMD will take longer to hack, then I'm okay with it. You guys should have kept your PSP1000-3000.

everydaygamer

well the the thing is SE hasn't said it will be on the psn but they haven't said it won't so we pretty much won't know for sure till just before the release.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol. I bought my Japanese Spirited Green PSP 3000(before it came out for the bundle of MGS) about the same time I bought the Japanese Version of BBS. My friend says I should of gotten the PSPgo, and I said Hell no, that system doesnt even support UMD, and it just a waste of money, specially if I lose it, or anything(I dont lose my handheld systems, but it's a what if thing) all my games would probably be on the go, and I have to re get them, PSP 3000, 2000, 1000 are way better than go. Go = fail :D

this still goes on? can someone answer me, does japanese psp have playstation store or something like that for downloading games? if YES, have Square-enix put Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep into download content? after what i read about Dissidia on Plastation store i think they will not make the same mistake twice, but hey, they're the genious not me
Yes, it does. But For some reason it only accessed to the America PSN, I downloaded Final Fantasy VII to my Memory Stick. So yes Japanese PSP does access to the PSN, and the store.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The price tag on the Go is quite pricey, but I bought my PSP for around the go price if not a bit higher, but mine is the ltd. ed PSP 3000 from Japan, which has the complete library so even that is a better buy then the Go.

everydaygamer

i just like the feel of the go compared to my 1000. my hands don't cramp up as much playing the go plus i got 50$ off mine so it didn't really break the bank lol. but yeah if BBS isn't available for digital purchase I'll just suck it up and play it on my 1000.

acan444

i just like the feel of the go compared to my 1000. my hands don't cramp up as much playing the go plus i got 50$ off mine so it didn't really break the bank lol. but yeah if BBS isn't available for digital purchase I'll just suck it up and play it on my 1000.

Same here but not about the discount.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Not just that, but no offense, the Go looks much nicer, and I mean MUCH nicer when you take it out of your pocket, slide it open and play, so the Go has some benefits, but if you weigh them in the end...I think the Go loses miserably...just my opinion.

disneyboy20022

Okay, I found a contact 1-800 Number for Square Enix and they were very kind (I've heard horror stories that some of them have been grumps when you call) Anyway The guy said it WILL NOT be on the PSN network on September 9th or anytime that month but he said based on their other games they've released in teh past on the PSN it will probably be on their eventually possibly in a couple of months or a year. So this pretty much confirms my plans...I will be getting the Bundle I pre-ordered.

Privacy policy | SQUARE ENIX
If you have any questions or wish to file a complaint, please feel free to e-mail us at na.privacypolicy@square-enix.com, call us at (310) 846-0345, or send a letter addressed to Square Enix, Inc., Attn: Privacy Policy Administrator, 999 N. Sepulveda Blvd., 3rd Floor, El Segundo, CA 90245.

acan444

Okay, I found a contact 1-800 Number for Square Enix and they were very kind (I've heard horror stories that some of them have been grumps when you call) Anyway The guy said it WILL NOT be on the PSN network on September 9th or anytime that month but he said based on their other games they've released in teh past on the PSN it will probably be on their eventually possibly in a couple of months or a year. So this pretty much confirms my plans...I will be getting the Bundle I pre-ordered.

Thanks for this info. I can now go ahead and order the game at Gamestop. Thanks once again.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I LOVE YOU. :D Finally, it's settled...

Wheels

Thanks for this ^_^ Yaay, my prediction was right

everydaygamer

well it doesn't matter since I'll be picking it up on day of release so if its not on the psn I'll go get a physical copy after school and play it on my 1000. though still won't be convinced till day of release or until they give some kind of official statement. I'm just stubborn like that lol.

plus its hard to believe they'd say something like this over the phone but not tell sony anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back